Hey guys, thanks a lot for stopping to answer the question, here´s the deal...I just bought a jackson kv10. As you know this guitar is very powerful so I want to be sure which amp is best for me to buy. METAAAAALLL!!!!!
I could spend up to 400 dolars, I prefer it to be a new one. I live in Mexico D.F, but there´s a place were they have all kind of amps. Thanks
you could look at a bugera v22, if you want some effects if you can stretch to $450 you could look at a peavy vypyr tube 60
Quote by mausoydepumas
As you know this guitar is very powerful so I want to be sure which amp is best for me to buy. METAAAAALLL!!!!!

Its so powerful, most amps you plug it into will immediately explode. I am not sure I can recommend a powerful enough amp for that guitar. Why you gotta go and get such a powerful guitar?
Gear:
Ibanez Prestige 1421F
Epi Les Paul Ultra (With SD JB/Jazz pups)
Bugera 120w 333xl 212 combo
Peavey ValveKing 50w 112 combo (Eminence Texas Heat 12" speaker)
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
MXR M108 10 band EQ.
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah.
Quote by punker_7970
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Bugera-V22-22W-1x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=502583

And, if I'm not mistaken, your KV10 does come with a set of Duncan Design pickups, correct? You ought to consider getting those out and replacing them with better pickups.

you´re right, it comes with those pickups. Im kinda new to guitar (amps and pickups)...so, which pickups would you buy for the Kv10???..THanks for the help btw
Quote by mausoydepumas
you´re right, it comes with those pickups. Im kinda new to guitar (amps and pickups)...so, which pickups would you buy for the Kv10???..THanks for the help btw

if you want to play metal you wold be best looking at emg's active pickups or seymour duncan blackouts