Page 1 of 2
Hey, just wanted to show you this guy's work. He's in Bristol, UK which is close to where I live, so I've been and visited him a few times. He's a really nice bloke, his guitars are great to look at, play and hear, and are very reasonably priced.
His inlays and artwork are particularly exceptional.

Also, there's a video here: http://vimeo.com/5530740

Figured there are some metal guys on here that might find these interesting. His website is here: www.daemonessguitars.co.uk.
^ he's a regular.

look badass, a bit too metal for me (i like metal, just not all the time), but some very nice work there
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ he's a regular.

look badass, a bit too metal for me (i like metal, just not all the time), but some very nice work there

Cheers for that Dave
Yeah, he's definitely going for undiluted metal, but then he does do custom work so you could get whatever you like in theory.
Saw the woodblock print V in Total Guitar. Thing looks absolutely vicious
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Nolly
Cheers for that Dave
Yeah, he's definitely going for undiluted metal, but then he does do custom work so you could get whatever you like in theory.

that's true, good point
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitars, but is it just me or is the bridge PU in a strange spot?

Seems like it should be a little closer to the bridge.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']

FF7 Guitar I love this guy.

thats what i said.

PSN: reldask
Cool that you guys are digging the guitars, they're even better in person.

Quote by srob7001
Nice guitars, but is it just me or is the bridge PU in a strange spot?

Seems like it should be a little closer to the bridge.

Hmm, I think that tunomatic bridges often make the bridge PU look a bit far back. You can see that the position is pretty standard on his guitars with locking bridges:

Happily, this thread has been unlocked, thanks mods.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Schaller bridges... Nice

Yeah, he uses Ibanez locking bridges on a few of the others too.
I'm not really a fan of Randy Rhoads shaped V's but those looked damned sexy!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
i love that headstock on the V. almost a hockey-stick shape, but still 3 by 3 tuners. awesome!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
super sick artwork and inlay work.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
That Atlantean body is just gorgeous. If I were in the market or a custom metal axe Daemoness would be on top of the list.
That V is ****ing amazing looking.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Cool that you seem to be liking these, I had a feeling they would be popular around here

Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i love that headstock on the V. almost a hockey-stick shape, but still 3 by 3 tuners. awesome!

Yeah, I really like the headstock, it's fresh and seems to compliment the shapes well. It's actually got a bevel on one side, which is a subtle touch:

Ohhh...I just noticed the white binding down the entire neck and headstock....now thats sexy!!!
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dammit Nolly! Why do you have to do this to me

Somewhere I could get a custom 7 string Rhoads V... now I need to go change my underwear, thank you very much ¬_¬

Seeing as how he's doing quite modern construction is it safe to assume that the neck feels quite like an Ibanez or similar?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Dec 22, 2009,
Nice work, really awesome. But what is the inlay on the first guitar?
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Quote by unicornfist
Nice work, really awesome. But what is the inlay on the first guitar?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Dammit Nolly! Why do you have to do this to me

Somewhere I could get a custom 7 string Rhoads V... now I need to go change my underwear, thank you very much ¬_¬

Seeing as how he's doing quite modern construction is it safe to assume that the neck feels quite like an Ibanez or similar?

Sorry Doug!
I think you may want to check out this thread too: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/extended-range-guitars/104728-ngd-blackmachine-b2-flamed-koa-top-brazillian-fretboard-56k-my-pary-are-with-you.html
Quote by Nolly

Two sets of underwear in one day... dammit...

The grain on that thing is actually insane... almost as good as yours.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Dec 22, 2009,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Two sets of underwear in one day... dammit...

The grain on that thing is actually insane... almost as good as yours.

Yeah, I don't think I could say which is better looking, but I must admit that Misha's sounds better. It's that bridge, absolute revelation in attack and sustain..
Quote by Nolly
Yeah, I don't think I could say which is better looking, but I must admit that Misha's sounds better. It's that bridge, absolute revelation in attack and sustain..

Intriguing indeed, I wouldn't have thought the bridge makes that much difference... just goes to show how wrong you can be Schaller website seems to be having some issues, I'll have to do some proper research into it later.

DAMMIT, more GAS again ¬_¬

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Intriguing indeed, I wouldn't have thought the bridge makes that much difference... just goes to show how wrong you can be Schaller website seems to be having some issues, I'll have to do some proper research into it later.

DAMMIT, more GAS again ¬_¬

Oh man, the bridge makes a massive difference to the tone of a guitar. When you consider its role in the vibration of the string it's pretty understandable
Quote by Nolly
Oh man, the bridge makes a massive difference to the tone of a guitar. When you consider its role in the vibration of the string it's pretty understandable

Shows how much thinking I do in general doesn't it?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beetlebr
Shows how much thinking I do in general doesn't it?

Hah, it's not like most bridges are that different in design, but this one is extremely well thought through and designed. A truly awesomely engineered piece of hardware.

Quote by Mazzakazza
Do you own any of his/plan on owning any of his, Nolly?

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking of getting a custom from him. I quite fancy a 7-string superstrat shape in the same greyburst as the final fantasy guitar..
Wow, those inlays are really awesome! I love the artwork on the guitar in the second picture, does he paint these by hand?
Quote by simpleplanftw
Wow, those inlays are really awesome! I love the artwork on the guitar in the second picture, does he paint these by hand?

Indeed he does.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Sounds nice mate, pics when you get it?

Don't fancy selling your blackmachine to me to fund it, eh?

Hah, the BMs aren't going anywhere, but I can probably manage a picture or two
Quote by Mazzakazza
Fair enough man.

Still, this guy looks very good, what kinda price range does he work in?

His custom builds start at £1500, though he does keep a few off-the-peg guitars at any one time that go for cheaper. One of the Rhoads with the skull inlays was in the shop priced around £1200-1300, I forget exactly.
Anyway, according to the website: "Dæmoness guitars are elite quality instruments, but I do not believe in elite pricing.".
Quote by Nolly
His custom builds start at £1500, though he does keep a few off-the-peg guitars at any one time that go for cheaper. One of the Rhoads with the skull inlays was in the shop priced around £1200-1300, I forget exactly.
Anyway, according to the website: "Dæmoness guitars are elite quality instruments, but I do not believe in elite pricing.".

that's cool, those prices sound pretty good. I don't expect them to work for peanuts, but i also don't like the "these are as good as guitars I've tried for £3000, so I'll charge £2900" philosophy, either.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Page 1 of 2