sweet sparkle
- very simple layout. output controls how loud the signal is and sensitivity controls how early the compressor kicks in. nice and quiet, even in extreme settings. not sure if i like it better than my cs-3 but i'll be keeping it around.

pro delay - very impressed with this pedal, i'm absolutely in love with it. kicks the shit out of the DD6 i used to own, very natural sounding repeats. the short/long switch is cool. short = 20ms-600ms and long = 20ms-1100ms.

greenie classic - my 5150 is out of commission for the time being so i could only test these pedals on my cube. even then though i'm still very impressed with sound quality of this one. has a switch for 3 different settings. classic sounds like your basic ts9, fat is louder and thicker, less midrange, and tight is exactly what it implies, tighter bottom end, crisper top.

some LED action.

i'd make some clips but i only have my camera & roland cube to record with, not sure anybody wants to hear that

anyway, overall i'm very pleased. the first thing i noticed about them was how quiet they are as far as noise/hum/etc. goes. dead silent. cost me $170 after shipping, well worth it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
HNPD! Congrats!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
i want pedals...

PSN: reldask
HNPD! So would you recommend the Greenie?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Clips? I've been very interested in these, especially the delay.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
These are the ones off of Guitar Fetish? Damn. Looks like we have a product line to rec guys...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
i made a quick little video of them but uploading it is making my brother's xbox lag so i'll upload it later.
Looks like cool stuff! Ill probably be picking up their tuner in a couple days myself

I really wish the delay was really analog though.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by IsThereLoveInSp
Looks like cool stuff! Ill probably be picking up their tuner in a couple days myself

I really wish the delay was really analog though.

But it say pure analog on it, is it lying?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
HNPD dude!! hope u enjoy em
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
HNPD Mikey!

What's wrong with your 5150?

needs new tubes. probably should've bought them instead of these but i love pedals
HNPD!
I just ordered the delay, I hope it comes before xmas!
Anyway could you do a more deailed analysis on the delay? Does it really sound Analog? (Although it's digital).

Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, and does it run on a regular 9V battery?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at Dec 21, 2009,
HNPDx3 I sure hope they sound good. clips when possible man.
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
HNPD!
I just ordered the delay, I hope it comes before xmas!
Anyway could you do a more deailed analysis on the delay? Does it really sound Analog? (Although it's digital).

Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, and does it run on a regular 9V battery?

i've never actually had the chance to fiddle with a true analog delay so i don't really have any basis for comparison, but i do know that it sounds way better than my old digital delay (DD6). it can run on a regular 9V, i'm using a godlyke power-all though.
Congratz ........nothing Like Analog delay
Beautiful pedals. I have a thing for pedals that aren't Boss/Digitech/EHX. They're more mysterious.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Yay rebranded biyang pedals!

I can guarantee they're not true bypass, and the delay is not analog.

Still nice though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
HNPDx3 mate
Killer of an Xmas present, I have my own NPD on the way, but it wont be here in time for xmas
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

Still nice though.

Thought I recognised them. Make sure all the pots actually do something when you turn them. The first Biyang I got the gain knob did nothing.

If the Green one is a Biyang OD7 / 8 then it can hold up pretty well to a Ibanez TS9 but I kept my TS9 and offloaded the Biyang as it was a bit noisier.

HNPD TS
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

Still nice though.

The delay is not true Analog, and Jay has cleared all that up. (It was an error between the makers of the product and the designer, Jay.)

They are true bypass though.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
The delay is not true Analog, and Jay has cleared all that up. (It was an error between the makers of the product and the designer, Jay.)

They are true bypass though.

Crack one open, bet they're not.

The not being analog thing is old news, GFS just probably didn't bother to check when they received them from china.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Crack one open, bet they're not.

The not being analog thing is old news, GFS just probably didn't bother to check when they received them from china.

They aren't allowed to false advertise like that, so I'm pretty sure they are true bypass.
Jay seems like a good guy, I doubt he would lie...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
They aren't allowed to false advertise like that, so I'm pretty sure they are true bypass.
Jay seems like a good guy, I doubt he would lie...

They're literally just re branded Biyangs.

The Delay is just like biyang, apart from the paint. Sounds exactly the same, and mine is not true bypass, despite saying so right by the switch. Even the footswitch is exactly the same.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I actually prefer the look of my Biyang pedals :s
If they sound just like them it's a HNPD all the same though!
404: Sig not found.
popped open the Greenie.

compressor guts. anybody have an idea what that trim pot controls?

If they are true bypass that would mean without any power, if its not engaged then the signal should still go through correct?

Why do you guys guarantee they aren't true bypass, its not like its expensive to add.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I've got a tubescreamer, was considering getting it Keeley modded until I discovered GFS. The mod would put a huge dent in my wallet since I'm also trying to buy a new computer and a few upgrades for my guitar, I was wondering what your take on the Greenie was in contrast to a Keeley tubescreamer and a regular tubescreamer?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
I've got a tubescreamer, was considering getting it Keeley modded until I discovered GFS. The mod would put a huge dent in my wallet since I'm also trying to buy a new computer and a few upgrades for my guitar, I was wondering what your take on the Greenie was in contrast to a Keeley tubescreamer and a regular tubescreamer?

i used to own a ts9 and hated it dearly, i actually really like this Greenie. not sure how it will hold against a keeley modded ts, but vs. a stock one it kicks.
Excellent, thanks for the take on it mate.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
So... Are they actually "Modified" biyang's like the builders claim?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.