This may be the wrong forum, but what are the Ibanez INF3 & 4 pickups modeled after?

Thanks guys.
Slappa tha bass
to be honest i have no idea. I've dismantled an INF4 before and it had very unusually flat bobbins which i've not seen in any other pickups...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
not sure exactly but would guess at something along the lines of dimarzio evolution.

I was thinking it may be the PAFs?
Slappa tha bass
ibanez have a partnership with dimarzio, they're most likely based off old dimarzio's that are no longer made
They look just like evolutions, but I don't know. I do know that they're some of the best stock pickups I've heard =)
To me sounds like a low output EVO
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
i've heard that they're "custom made by dimarzio in the US for use in Ibanez's guitars" or something along those lines. i figured they were unique in their design. maybe not, but that was my assumption.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I don't know exactly what one, but I will add for extra assurance that it is definitely a dimarzio of some sort lol
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i've heard that they're "custom made by dimarzio in the US for use in Ibanez's guitars" or something along those lines. i figured they were unique in their design. maybe not, but that was my assumption.

No, those are the Dimarzio/IBZ pickups in the upper Prestige models.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
They're just cheap, generic stock pickups...I doubt they're modelled after anything in particular.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com