Pretty sick post-hardcore from Pennsylvania.

http://www.myspace.com/circuscircus
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
already a thread for them but a cool band nonetheless
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Can someone link me to a website were I can "sample" there music.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I got it thx.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Man these guys kick ass theres not a bad song on that album.

Quote by RU Experienced?
cool music, but i've heard from several people that they are egotistical douche bags irl
Ehhh I really don't think this band is anything special. I also don't like how their myspace says Punk / Screamo as their genre.
Also also here's a random fact, on the pictures on the top of their myspace it appears as if the bass player and drummer are both wearing the same black American Apparel hoodies but really the bass player is wearing a black Old Navy knock off of the American Apparel hoody. That really has nothing to do with anything though.
I'm an asshole.