Im going to get a new amp soon-ish and im looking for suggestions to look for used. Id like new but used can be fine. Budget is probably $400-600 maybe a little more. And i want a SS not a Tube since this amp will be for at home use only. And practice but no drums.

I play modern metal and death metal - winds of plague, suicide silence, carnifex, oceano, lamb of god, eyes set to kill.
But i also like to play some Blink-182 and Wednesday 13 every now and then so i needs to have some good tones but an amazing clean channel isnt needed. But good distortion is.

So help me with some suggestions.

Thanks

~Ryan
Vypyr tube 60
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Peavey Vypyr, I'd go with a 75 or 120 watt. It's great for bedroom practice and gigs. I own a 75 and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Quote by JezusFlowers
Peavey Vypyr, I'd go with a 75 or 120 watt. It's great for bedroom practice and gigs. I own a 75 and I couldn't be more satisfied.

ive played on vypers before but i could never get a sound i liked out of them.. maybe its just me? idk..

Im looking into the randall for the price i found one at but not sold on it so more suggestions!
Any more suggestions?

I couldnt find a Randall and Once again ive never had luck with a Vypyr.

I suppose i could look into a tube amp but i just wouldnt be getting the warm tube sound from it because of bedroom levels but it never hurts to try it.
Blackstar ht5 is a tube amp designed specifically for bedroom practice and the combo falls right within your budget
Quote by BucketheadOwns
Blackstar ht5 is a tube amp designed specifically for bedroom practice and the combo falls right within your budget

I agree, This would suit your tone,wallet, and long term very nicely.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Quote by BucketheadOwns

Ive heard alot about blackstar lately.

But ive never played one. I guess this will give me an excuse to go down to my local GC and give it a look xD