Page 1 of 2
are those cheerios?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Item condition: Refurbished

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
if it worked that would be a crazy xbox. possibly worth the price tag, but not really
Quote by Wylde14
if it worked that would be a crazy xbox. possibly worth the price tag, but not really

I read the description and I'm pretty sure it works?
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Quote by ryan_nadon
are those cheerios?

they're eyeballs
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Q: Why do you plan to donate half the proceeds to charity? Why aren't you giving all but the cost of the system away? It seems to me that the entire charity angle is meant solely to attract buyers.

A: k.w.schroeder, Problem is, if the artist did as you suggest then how would he be able to build the even better yet planned two ton microwaving robot in the form of a robodragon with rotating eyes, plasma glowing steam..

wat
Quote by imdeth

When did art stop being about Drawing, painting and sculpting really well?

Edit: I love the way it says free shipping, "31 thousan- oh it has free shipping that's ok."
Last edited by hobson111 at Dec 21, 2009,
Ok, I'll be the first to say it. It appears to be sporting an extremely infected phallus.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
It looks like a big ass dildo with an eye as the tip of the penis.
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
What is the red thing on top? Looks...NSFW.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by itchy guitar
Ok, I'll be the first to say it. It appears to be sporting an extremely infected phallus.

Quote by Ghast

iduno... it looks like the disc drive is too ****ed up to open
Quote by Insanitydenied
What is the red thing on top? Looks...NSFW.

Read that as NFSMW

aka

Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Just figured I'd let you know.
Quote by imdeth

Quote by Ghast

Quote by Idiots
Kotaku is correct randixtc. Now the XBOX 360 Elite did work as demonstrated in the microwaving video before I microwaved it in the AMIR 9000 One Ton Microwaving Robot. After it was microwaved it no longer worked

Nope.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by hobson111
When did art stop being about Drawing, painting and sculpting really well?

Edit: I love the way it says free shipping, "31 thousan- oh it has free shipping that's ok."

Mid- to late 19th century into the 20th century is when art stopped being about drawing, painting, and/or sculpting well.

Expressionist, abstract, modernist, and post-modernist movements are the main ones in which the "quality" of art began "declining."

Note the quotes, pl0x. I'm just giving "facts" from my art history classes, not my opinion.
Last edited by Garb at Dec 21, 2009,
What are the eye things? They're not in the micowaving video so I asumme they were added on at the end.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by dlguitarmaster7 at Dec 21, 2009,
So thats art?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Garb
Mid- to late 19th century into the 20th century is when art stopped being about drawing, painting, and/or sculpting well.

Expressionist, abstract, modernist, and post-modernist movements are the main ones in which the "quality" of art began "declining."

Note the quotes, pl0x. I'm just giving "facts" from my art history classes, not my opinion.

... I know I did art and now do graphic design and have to do essays on the history of art ¬_¬
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Anybody else see a penis on top?

No.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Now is your rare chance to own a piece of game system microwaving history

Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Quote by RG5EX1
wat

Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
About this nonprofit:
CAIR is America's largest Islamic civil liberties group, with 32 offices in North America. Established in 1994, CAIR works to promote a positive image of Islam and Muslims in America. Through media relations, lobbying, education and advocacy, CAIR puts forth an Islamic perspective to ensure the Muslim voice is represented. In offering this perspective, CAIR seeks to empower the American Muslim community and encourage participation in political and social activism.

....so they want people to associate Islam and microwaving Xboxes???
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I bet that thing smells wonderful.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
ARTWORK
So, does this fall under that complete pile of bullshit known as "modern art". Cuz this is NOT artwork. However, I still 'ed.
Page 1 of 2