For years people have depended on Santa to make and deliver gifts to them.

This keeps the population from pumping cash into the system, causing a stockpile, and imbalance in the economy.

The problem has incremented throughout the years.

The population has also increased over the years though.

With too much people for Santa to deliver gifts too, people felt the need to get gifts for people themselves, pumping in the long lost cash that was needed back into the stream.

The problem may seem bad for now, but as time wears on and Christmas comes and goes, the economy will shapen back up.

:3

Need to give Santa a break.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Sounds about right.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
this makes so much more sense then what all those politcs are saying

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
but wat bout dem niggaz in compton? theyz be havin black santa drinkin all dem nignog and milk drink and chompin donw on them oreos den he be goin and jacking waht crakar santa left fo them? dats gotta be contribootin amirite?

So, then, why is my dad, who is a Jew (as I'm a Jew), filthy rich? Why are many of his Jewish friends doing better than their non-Jewish fellows? WHY, TS, WHY? Explain that; and no, we don't put faith in Santa fricking Claus. I also state I refuse to rub the Buddha belly.

/end thread
Quote by MinterMan22
but wat bout dem niggaz in compton? theyz be havin black santa drinkin all dem nignog and milk drink and chompin donw on them oreos den he be goin and jacking waht crakar santa left fo them? dats gotta be contribootin amirite?

Milk drink? Nignog?

It's so wrong, but it's so funny.
Quote by Momentosis
For years people have depended on Santa to make and deliver gifts to them.

This keeps the population from pumping cash into the system, causing a stockpile, and imbalance in the economy.

The problem has incremented throughout the years.

The population has also increased over the years though.

With too much people for Santa to deliver gifts too, people felt the need to get gifts for people themselves, pumping in the long lost cash that was needed back into the stream.

The problem may seem bad for now, but as time wears on and Christmas comes and goes, the economy will shapen back up.

:3

Need to give Santa a break.

Your english teacher despises you.
Quote by Holy Katana
Milk drink? Nignog?

It's so wrong, but it's so funny.

Shoooooo tastes good.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by Dirge Humani
But Jews don't believe in Santa, and they have all the money. Therefore, your thesis is wrong.

[/joke. Or is it?]

Yeah, but the Jews have the Channukah Gopher to deliver them presents. So it's kinda the same thing.
The.
I think the fastest growing part of the world population is the one in Muslim countries, and I don't think they believe in Santa.

I may be wrong but that's what I remember reading in some place.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más