Page 1 of 2
Your skull can only possess so much awesome.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
They've transcended to a higher level of consciousness, which is different from that of the average person.
super smart people are so messed up because theyre smart enough to see how ****ed up the world and our leaders are, so they go crazy
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by poopsmith666
super smart people are so messed up because theyre smart enough to see how ****ed up the world and our leaders are, so they go crazy

You win this thread.
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
what ever is wrong allows them to think outside the box, we can only express things with words that we know, and so we can't really think outside of the box
Because, nigga.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by poopsmith666

i third this
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
Quote by Shaggy_420
i third this

lmao thanks guys "Ignorance is Bliss" haha
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by neidnarb11890
They've transcended to a higher level of consciousness, which is different from that of the average person.

+1
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
i've been called a genius as well (musically at least)not being pompous but when people call me that i don'[t believe it because i'm so hard on myself but anyway on topic,i notce that most geniusese are sensitive and alot tend to be on the addict side of things(alcohol,drugs etc...)
the smarter you are, the less you have in life. i see the smartest people in my school and one of them told me they regret studying too much because he lost some friends and he has almost no time anymore. His parents made they're expctations so high, he can't not be smart anymore...
because
GRABBIN PILLS

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I am 19 years old, and I don't know about my gear. I don't even know how to turn my amp on. I have been drinking.

LISTEN TO: PROBOT
They know too much.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by sgc09
the smarter you are, the less you have in life. i see the smartest people in my school and one of them told me they regret studying too much because he lost some friends and he has almost no time anymore. His parents made they're expctations so high, he can't not be smart anymore...

You've got to remember the difference between knowing a bunch of stuff (reading all the books and remember what they said) and intelligence. Because you easily be intelligent without knowing that the second law of physics is gravity (whatever the second law is).
This guy sounds like he just quitted life to read books.
I've often been called a genius, I've also been called an: Idiot, Imbecile, Loon, Nutter, Headcase, Nutjob, "Eccentric", and an Asshat, but I've got an IQ of 181, so even though i'm no Einstein, I can still consider myself fairly intelligent beyond standard sanctification
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by Wondergaurd
I've often been called a genius, I've also been called an: Idiot, Imbecile, Loon, Nutter, Headcase, Nutjob, "Eccentric", and an Asshat, but I've got an IQ of 181, so even though i'm no Einstein, I can still consider myself fairly intelligent beyond standard sanctification

where do you go to get your iq tested
or was it something for school or what
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
Quote by Wondergaurd

I'm not sure 181 is entirely accurate (no offense), Einstein's IQ is estimated to be 160-180. So, I think it would be very unlikely one of the smartest people on earth ( I believe 181 puts you in the top 25) would be roaming internet fourms, especially the pit.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
It is pretty much what the one guy said about how screwed up the world is. Also that, who would they talk to that could understand them. It would be like a person of average intelligence or 90% of UG trying to talk to a kindergardener. would they understand them, HE|| NO they wouldn't. Maybe THEY are the sane ones.
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Quote by greatone_12
I'm not sure 181 is entirely accurate (no offense), Einstein's IQ is estimated to be 160-180. So, I think it would be very unlikely one of the smartest people on earth ( I believe 181 puts you in the top 25) would be roaming internet fourms, especially the pit.

IQ tests are incredibly unreliable. I have an IQ of 179, but that doesn't mean I believe it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
IQ tests are incredibly unreliable. I have an IQ of 179, but that doesn't mean I believe it.

He's right

My IQ is 12, but I don't believe it!
I'm sure it isn't accurate, measuring the content of the mind is like measuring space. there is no true definition of the weight/importance of one smartogram, or smartometer, or smartosphere. IQ testing is, while highly innacurate, a great way to feel better, or worse, about yourself. as for me, if they screwed up and miscalculated (which is certainly what happened) my whole is that which is benefited. also the game
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by Wulphy

Not if the testing is done correctly. In somewhat large population it follows a bell curve with a mean of 100 and it also has a set standard deviation, but I forget what it is. That wouldn't happen if the test was unreliable. If you mean that it doesn't measure intelligence accurately I'm completely with you.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
"Geniuses" generally tend to have actual disorders, so its more then that response of mere implosion caused by mass knowledge.

Lots of the "Geniuses" have Asperger's Syndrome
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I had an IQ... but I lost it at the airport
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Quote by TunerAddict
"Geniuses" generally tend to have actual disorders, so its more then that response of mere implosion caused by mass knowledge.

Lots of the "Geniuses" have Asperger's Syndrome

Yep. A lot of geniuses are geniuses because they have disorders. Einstien had Autism I believe.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Being smart is a curse. At a certain level of smartness, you can't stop thinking. When I am riding the bus or whatever, my mind is always racing. You overanalyze things and get overemotional. Little things make you shit bricks. You are destined to die alone because it's way too hard to find someone smart enough to interact with on any sort of meaningful level. 90% of people or more are too boring for you. If you're, say, 99th percentile in english and math (me), that basically means that 90% of everyone is way beneath you, and you can't really connect with them because you're already way ahead of them. You know the answer to everything the teacher asks, and there's no need to try. Imagine going through the school you went through 4 years ago today. It'd be really really stupid easy.

I know when someone on the internet claims to be 99th percentile in math it seems like e-penis farming, but I honestly wish I were less smart. It's honestly horrible, to have all the answers, to immediately understand everything, to not struggle with anything. I often find myself picking up new hobbies just so that I will be able to hang out with people who are better than me at something.

So that's why smart people are crazy. Because they live life on a different level from most people. They see life differently, they ask different questions.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Wulphy

Which test did you take?

On topic, because people with enormous intellect have difficulty communicating with everyone else. It's lonely at the top.
^^ I doubt any exceptionally gifted person wouldn't want their gift. A lot of times it is all that they care about and that's also a contributing factor of their 'insanity'.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Page 1 of 2