What are some of their better songs. The only one I know the title of is Bat Country. I know there is a few oothers I like but can't remember the titles
Thanks
Unholy Confessions, Chapter Four, Second Heartbeat, I Wont See You Tonight (pt1), Eternal Rest, Clairvoyant Disease, Beast and the Harlot, The Wicked End, MIA, Critical Acclaim, Scream
Almost Easy, Afterlife, and Dear God are among my favs
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Streets, Warmness on the Sould, Unholy confessions, Chapter Four, Eternal Rest, Radiant Eclipse, I Won't See You Tonight Part 1, And All Things Will End, Bat Country, Trashed And Scattered, Strength of the World, MIA, Afterlife, Brompton Cocktail, A Little Piece of Heaven.
Pretty much anything from WTF or City of Evil. The other two aren't really as good. In fact, only half of City of Evil is good, really.

But yeah, you'll get a much better response in the thread in the hardcore forum.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
only song by them that i know is chapter four, bat country and a half assed cover of walk by pantera
Almost Easy is really the only one I really like because the Singer doesn't sound like a Pussy
Quote by InvaderTSN
Spirit Crusher.

lolgeddit

i can only find spirit crusher connected to deaths
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand