I'm going to get a Agile Les Paul but can someone tell me what these mean?

For example...Agile "2TS,SBD,HSB,HSBF,CSBF, etc"

Also what are the advantages/disadvantages of slim and wide necks opposed to regular necks?

Thanks in advance for your help
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Those are finishes. 2 tone sunburst, honey sun burst, honey sunburst flame, cherry sunburst flame, etc. I don't know what SBD is off hand. Neck size is mostly personal preference.
My Fingertips -> Strat/Les Paul -> 1974x -> Alnico Blue + G12H30 -> Aural Sex
holy hell im retarded...haha thanks for answering

well i have a strat now. im guessing thats fairly slim isnt it?
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
I have a AL3000 slim and the neck is wider than my C shaped strat neck as far as distance between strings goes, but it is slightly slimmer from the fretboard to the back of the neck.

I ordered the slim neck because I didn't want a 1950's les paul baseball bat sized neck, but I think Agile's regular neck size is more on par with Epi standards and not the 50s style neck.

SBD also appears to mean that the model comes with seymour duncan pickups. Whatever you get, I'm sure you'll like it. They are very solid guitars.
awesome thanks for the help. so as this would be my first les paul style guitar, would you say going from a strat neck to a slim neck would be the best transition?
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
I will also mention that I have a Blonde Blues Jr as well, and even though the LP sounds good through it, the amp really doesn't do the LP justice compared to the clean strat sounds it makes. Its just a very trebley amp and the overdrive on it isn't that great on it imo. It looks like you have some solid overdrive pedals though so you should be ok on that front. The 1974x I have though is the other way around. While the strat sounds good through it, the LP sounds godly.
Quote by rking19
awesome thanks for the help. so as this would be my first les paul style guitar, would you say going from a strat neck to a slim neck would be the best transition?

Yeah its a fairly easy transition neck wise. You definitely notice the greater distance between strings, but you adjust to it quickly. I hardly notice it anymore.
great i appreciate the help. i actually like them further apart anyway so it should be perfect.
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
You're welcome. Enjoy your new guitar. They are excellent.

The pictures on rondo's site don't show how beautiful they really are.