I need help learning/becoming more comfortable with playing natural harmonics, and would like some recomendations for any books/video/online Lessons that may help me do so. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Try Dean Peer's Bass Harmonics - New Concepts and Techniques. It should tell you everything you ever wanted to know about harmonics.
Casketcreep, that is helpful, I don't have trouble playing them but I was looking for something that would help me with the basic fundamentals of the technique and its use so I can use it more freely in my playing and improv. I got Dean Peer's book of amazon so I'm looking forward to turning the pages of that and having it in the archive.
What will help is have your neck pickup on a far lower volume than your bridge pickup, it helps with actually having the harmonics ring out.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
What will help is have your neck pickup on a far lower volume than your bridge pickup, it helps with actually having the harmonics ring out.
And raising the treble side of your EQ.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
hey casket thanks for posting that I was gonna use my tuner and basically make a chart like that this weekend.
no sir away a papaya war is on