Page 1 of 2
Who else has a traffic cone in there room. I got a yellow one that has funeral written on it (i stole it from a church parking lot)
Why would people put a traffic cone in there room?

Note to self: Chain down my traffic cones.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
who else can't distinguish between the three ways of spelling "their"?
CARPE DIEM

Quote by Butt Rayge
Hot chicks love it when you hit them.

If you don't hit them, you're weak.

GEAR:

ESP ECLIPSE-I
MARSHALL JCM2000 TSL601
DIGITECH RP250
Damn, TS, why won't you accept my ****ing friend request?

I want to be cool like you!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
1. You stole a traffic cone

2. You stole it from a church

3. You stole it from a funeral

Stupid...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Minion2580
Wow you guys are so funny, i wish i was as cool as all of you.

You brought it on yourself. Don't act surprised.
Traffic cones were originally invented as a beer bong for road workers.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Minion2580
Who else has a traffic cone in there room. I got a yellow one that has funeral written on it (i stole it from a church parking lot)

You big badass, look at you robing a church that probably had 1 old person inside.
Quote by sneyob

You just earned all the respect I can offer.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
One time me and my friend went to this school in the middle of the night and found a traffic cone on the roof of a building. It's mine now.
Unbeknownst to the OP, he has another traffic cone.

It's lodged in his colon.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You are so hardcore.

I hope you dont use the cone for immoral purposes?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer
You are so hardcore.

I hope you dont use the cone for immoral purposes?

Ice cream cone?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I used to have one in the trunk of my car for the longest time. After about a year I just threw it out.
Pfft, come back when you have a Taco Bell sign in your posession.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
umm....... why would I want a traffic cone in my room?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
It was what seemed to be just another sunday morning for little Minion2580. But little did he know that the actions he would make that day would forever change his life.

A rebel without a cause, Minion2580 found himself dazed at a funeral in a church parkinglot after a night of heavy drinking, bar room brawling, and spousal abuse. He spotted a cone, a lone cone, a cone in desperate need of a friend. He had to think fast. Take the lonely cone with him, or just continue on his way back to the bar. The decision had been made. Minion 2580 jumped at the cone like a feral jungle cat just barely avoiding the elderly man with the walky talky. Little Minion2580 ran for his life, cone in hand, and somehow was able to escape the treacherous booby traps of the church parking lot. Upon returning to the bar, he noticed on the television the news was blaring "FIERCE TRAFFIC CONE THIEF ON THE LOOSE". They showed his picture on the screen. The glares from the bar room attendants pierced the very center of his soul. He knew there was only one other option. He jumped through the bar window, landing on a conveniently placed motorcycle. He tore out of the bars parking lot at blinding speeds. Racing to his house, he looked over his shoulder to see not one, not two, but one man chasing him down in his rascal electric scooter. It was the elderly man. He turned down alleyways trying to lose him but he just couldnt. He swerved in and out of traffic, until he finally lost sight of the elderly man. He turned his back again and he didnt believe what he saw. The elderly man had cut him off! they were neck and neck fighting for the traffic cone! they were coming up an a thin alleyway. only one would make it. Minion2580 knew he had to make it through. So he flared up the collar on his leather jacket, gave the elderly man a wink, and then proceeded to kick his rascal scooter with such tremendous force that he spun out and hit the wall. Minion2580 had become victorious! He then decided to return to his apartment, pour himself some scotch in a dirty glass, and look in awe at his trophy. The church funeral cone was his! He had earned it. The only thing left to do now was go onto the internet and share his story with anyone willing to listen.

So is the story of Minion 2580
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
What was going through your head when you made a thread about this? Did you think we'd actually care?
Quote by DempseyPunk
It was what seemed to be just another sunday morning for little Minion2580. But little did he know that the actions he would make that day would forever change his life.

A rebel without a cause, Minion2580 found himself dazed at a funeral in a church parkinglot after a night of heavy drinking, bar room brawling, and spousal abuse. He spotted a cone, a lone cone, a cone in desperate need of a friend. He had to think fast. Take the lonely cone with him, or just continue on his way back to the bar. The decision had been made. Minion 2580 jumped at the cone like a feral jungle cat just barely avoiding the elderly man with the walky talky. Little Minion2580 ran for his life, cone in hand, and somehow was able to escape the treacherous booby traps of the church parking lot. Upon returning to the bar, he noticed on the television the news was blaring "FIERCE TRAFFIC CONE THIEF ON THE LOOSE". They showed his picture on the screen. The glares from the bar room attendants pierced the very center of his soul. He knew there was only one other option. He jumped through the bar window, landing on a conveniently placed motorcycle. He tore out of the bars parking lot at blinding speeds. Racing to his house, he looked over his shoulder to see not one, not two, but one man chasing him down in his rascal electric scooter. It was the elderly man. He turned down alleyways trying to lose him but he just couldnt. He swerved in and out of traffic, until he finally lost sight of the elderly man. He turned his back again and he didnt believe what he saw. The elderly man had cut him off! they were neck and neck fighting for the traffic cone! they were coming up an a thin alleyway. only one would make it. Minion2580 knew he had to make it through. So he flared up the collar on his leather jacket, gave the elderly man a wink, and then proceeded to kick his rascal scooter with such tremendous force that he spun out and hit the wall. Minion2580 had become victorious! He then decided to return to his apartment, pour himself some scotch in a dirty glass, and look in awe at his trophy. The church funeral cone was his! He had earned it. The only thing left to do now was go onto the internet and share his story with anyone willing to listen.

Best story ever!!!
give me back my cone you little prick. show some respect for my little sister you ****ing heathen.
Quote by TV-Casualty
give me back my cone you little prick. show some respect for my little sister you ****ing heathen.

fail

someone already tried to do a thread like that.

and to diminishedtobme, thank you
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk

If only I could sig this
Quote by due 07
If only I could sig this

If only. That would make my day
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Wow TS, This thread really isn't turning out how you thought it would, huh?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
umm....... why would I want a traffic cone in my room?

umm maybe so people will know to not walk behind it cause theres something wrong there
Wear it on your head with a white mask and we'll all call you conehead. Man you stole from a church, that's the ultimate low.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Page 1 of 2