"zack Wylde Les Paul copy Camo Bullseye

THIS IS A REPLICA OF ZACK WYLDES CAMO BULLSEYE LES PAUL. BUILT TO THE SAME SPECS AS THE ORIGINAL. "
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I garentee you thats not a real Les Paul. Its a replica, rather bad one at that too, cept the logo looks ligit. It might just be a low end Gibson, but I thought thats what eipi's were for.

IDK man, if you got the money, and you can play it before you buy it, I say why not at least try.
I played one of the real ones at my local guitar shop - it was niiiiiice, so nice. I haven't played a replica though so I can't tell you anything other then the original it's based off of is amazing (but way too much, it's like $1000).
if u like it then buy it. It's a s fake tho.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
In the US it's a crime to buy or even possess a counterfeit. Not sure about the law in Canada...
Quote by MatrixClaw

THIS IS A REPLICA OF ZACK WYLDES CAMO BULLSEYE LES PAUL. BUILT TO THE SAME SPECS AS THE ORIGINAL. "

I'm gonna go with this.

It's probably made of plywood with some cheap-ass hardware and electronics.
Quote by guns_rosesldb
check the serial number with gibson

why don't you go and check this serial number?

it will bring up todays date, but i didn't copy it from anywhere. if you know how gibson serial numbers work (which is well documented on their site) it's very easy to fake them. serial numbers aren't like some kind of mark of authenticity, or a bar-code or anything like that and i have no idea why people get the impression that they are. They are just there as a record of when and where the guitar was built, provided it's not pretending to be something it isn't.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Buy a Epi?
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by MatrixClaw

Oh MatrixClaw, you and your incredible detective skills

Listen to this man.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
It was sent by mistake but will cost to much to send back, what? They send you the wrong guitar so you sell it at a loss because the shippings to much that really doesnt make much sense. Sounds more like he bought it from a chinese site then found its junk so wants to pawn it off on somebody else now.

And yea the serial number thing doesnt do a whole lot anymore. A little effort and research and they can slap a number on that works with the gibson and epi sites.
As stated by almost everyone else in here it is an obvious fake, i wouldn't buy it, hell i wouldnt touch it, i wouldn't even touch it with gego's hands..... (lets see if he sees this har har).
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
A maple fretboard on an LP is just wrong! Not to mention butt ugly.
Moving on.....
Quote by MatrixClaw

After this people are still saying check the serial number....

this thread is fail...

Basically TS, the problem with replicas have already been stated you'll probably end up with a plywood guitar and horrible electronics.
You can try it but i wouldn't reccomend buying it
So fake, don't even go near it.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.