Could a few of you guys give me some ideas of what this one is worth and/or what I might could sell it for? It is an Epiphone Coronet made in 1997, I believe. It has an Epiphone whammy bar which I think it came from the factory with. It is in perfect condition and plays great. Also came with a nice case.
Is she Korean made or US made?

Quote by Terrance_1_
its an entry level guitar which = 50 bucks maybe, soz to burst your bubble

You're not bursting anyones bubble, you're either being a dick or don't know what you're talking about.
Last edited by consecutive e at Dec 22, 2009,
Quote by consecutive e
Is she Korean made or US made?You're not bursting anyones bubble, you're either being a dick or don't know what you're talking about.

yeah, the coronet's are actually somewhat sought after. depending on when and where they were made. plus i think they're pretty badass guitars. not beginner guitar bubble-burst-worthy at all.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
An Epiphone Coronet from 1997 is worth about 100 - 250 USD depending on the condition of the instrument. Maybe a little more. The models from after 1990 are made in Korea.
Quote by CrazyLikePizza
An Epiphone Coronet from 1997 is worth about 100 - 250 USD depending on the condition of the instrument. Maybe a little more. The models from after 1990 are made in Korea.

Ah I was reading an article wrong before, there was a US made reissue in 1990, I read it as "the 1990's".