I am getting this pedal in the mail hopefully sometime this week and I just wanted a little heads up...
Im going to be running it through a Fender Twin Reverb.
Think I can get Megadeath tones from this setup?
If so anyone have the settings?
I can find them myself I just wanted to not spend to much time EQ'ing cus' I wanna jam.
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
The TL-2 is a great pedal, with a variety of metal tones you can get from it. However, I'm not sure if you can get an EXACT Megadeth tone. Their tone (especially in their new album) has distortion and high gain (which the pedal can handle), but also a very full tone. Like a jam-packed sandwich of tone. The TL-2 has a lot of gain, sometimes it could be too much. Although you'll probably find a good tone for Megadeth, the sandwich won't be as big if you know what I mean.

Still great investment in a pedal mate. I was deciding between this and the other Hardwire with valve distortion. I got this while by friend got the other. I found that the Valve Distortion suited my style much more. But overall, it's still an awesome pedal and you should find a tone that'll do for your jam. Speaking of that, rock out mate
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
The TL-2 is a great pedal, with a variety of metal tones you can get from it. However, I'm not sure if you can get an EXACT Megadeth tone. Their tone (especially in their new album) has distortion and high gain (which the pedal can handle), but also a very full tone. Like a jam-packed sandwich of tone. The TL-2 has a lot of gain, sometimes it could be too much. Although you'll probably find a good tone for Megadeth, the sandwich won't be as big if you know what I mean.

Still great investment in a pedal mate. I was deciding between this and the other Hardwire with valve distortion. I got this while by friend got the other. I found that the Valve Distortion suited my style much more. But overall, it's still an awesome pedal and you should find a tone that'll do for your jam. Speaking of that, rock out mate

I want earlier Megadeth tone's. Songs like 1000 times goodbye or dread and the fugitive mind. I know the hardwire can be a bit much gain-wise but I was hoping my twin reverb's bassyness could help it out a little. I played another high gain pedal through it and the palm mute chunk you get from just playing it in this amp as opposed to my other crappy amp is amazing. It shakes my windows at 2!
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Hardwire TL2
^ Ahh, in that case I think you're good. I don't know 1000 Times Goodbye but I know Dread and I know that you'll pull it off. Nice to see another person in the Hardwire group man; highly underrated/unknown pedals.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
^ Ahh, in that case I think you're good. I don't know 1000 Times Goodbye but I know Dread and I know that you'll pull it off. Nice to see another person in the Hardwire group man; highly underrated/unknown pedals.

Ha unknown?
It gets recommended to hardly everyone on here that wants nice sounding hi-gain distortion for a good buck
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Hardwire TL2
I have this pedal and I pair it with a boss equalizer. The reality is, any metal or high gain rock tone you want, this pair can handle.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T