Where the hell can I find this discontinued guitar?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-American-Telecaster-HH-Electric-Guitar?sku=511594

I cant find it on ebay or craigslist.

Know of any online dealers who might have a used one?

Thanks!
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
^man i just hate the way those guitars look.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I wonder why they stopped making them, they look nice to me. I think there is some signature HH Teles still...but more $.
^If i could go back to buying my sg (back in mid 2005) i would buy the HH.

Man i was stupid.

EDIT: The other guitar close to it is the Jim Root. I would def take out the pickups and nasty black hardware
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
^I already own a deluxe and a thinline.
Quote by NeverMeant
Well if you don't mind me asking, what do you want this guitar for? Wouldn't they sound rather similar?

BTW, how do you like the thinline and the deluxe? I've been craving one or the other and haven't had a chance to try either. I have a nice american tele already, but man, I love those thinlines.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
^Ah I think it would be great for me tele collection!

Love both the '72 RI teles.

Thinline is more for chord playing (due to radius of neck i believe).

Deluxe is all around amazing (sold my sg standard to buy it).

I would say I like the sound and feel of the deluxe better.
Quote by NeverMeant
Maybe Warmoth if your budget can cater for it. Damn I just saw you missed out on one on ebay going for $1K. The only other brand off the top of my head that might do something like this is G&L guitars so you might wanna check out there range and see if you find something similar.
^Haha thats true. Id rather buy a jim root.
Quote by NeverMeant