I think it would be funny to have a solid black desktop background with images of a arrow cursor all over it, cause it would be confusing to find yours...If any of you guys have one or can offer to make me one for a mac cursor that'd be great...
1. google "mac cursor"
2. save image to desktop
3. open in paint.
4. make a black background
5. copy and paste cursor image.
6. repeat 5.
7.repeat 5.
8. repeat 5.
9. repeat 5.
10. repeat 5.
100000000. repeat 5.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Butt Rayge
You could just move it...

yeah i know

but like have you ever seen someone take a screen shot of the entire screen and place it as the background and then hide the taskbar afterwards? well some people are actually 'like wtf why can't i click the taskbar'

so it's one of those enough to get a couple of seconds of entertainment...
I've taken a print screen of my desktop, set that as the desktop, moved the real icons a bit, and repeated untill my entire desktop if made of icons. Turns out it was a bad idea, took a while to find anything
Quote by BEBEB
I've taken a print screen of my desktop, set that as the desktop, moved the real icons a bit, and repeated untill my entire desktop if made of icons. Turns out it was a bad idea, took a while to find anything

I'm so doing this to the guest account.
has a terrible signature.
Step one: Take screenshot of desktop.
Step two: Make screenshot background
Step Three: Hide taskbar
Step Four: Move all folders/programs on desktop into one folder. Hide folder off the screen.
Step five: Enjoy your minute or so of utter hilarity.

BENJEDITY: Lateness... =[
...In my opinion.
Quote by BEBEB
Dragging a highlight box across the screen took a while?