Page 1 of 2
so.. this might sound weird...
so im just gonna say it...
how likely do you guys think it is that my friends are out to get me? not trying to sound like a paranoid meth head or anything but yeah... not like kill me or steal my crops..(lol) but like making fun of me or something? example: you know how you have you different friends groups or individuals? they dont hang out with each other (or so you think...) but you hang out with them? anyway continuing with the example... say i say to a guy at work "hey i like really like igneous rocks" or something random that people dont often talk about... lol then later that day or the next day or the next day someone from a completely different group says the same thing?? it could be a coincidence and they aren't directly friends but im pretty sure almost 100% of them are connected in one way or another (sisters boyfriend, friend of a friend, used to go to school together ex) anyway yeah its totally freaks me out and it always happens so im starting to think that they are just in one way or another making fun of and or messing with me because of the way i am pr something... idk opinions??????? plzzzzz.

*oh sorry for ranting/ grammer/spelling/or whatever else i may have ****ed up on...
Of course they talk about you behind your back. Everyone does it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by denfilade
Does it really matter? There's not gonna be much difference whether you find out if they do or they don't. Because either they do or they don't.

yeah but idk... then they aren't my real friends.. and i shouldn't be living with some of them.. ya know? but i see where your coming from.. iguess it just kills me like i just want to know so bad... it sucks

sorry if ima downer..
Quote by brandon2784
yeah but idk... then they aren't my real friends.. and i shouldn't be living with some of them.. ya know? but i see where your coming from.. iguess it just kills me like i just want to know so bad... it sucks

sorry if ima downer..

So they're imaginary?
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Nelsean
Of course they talk about you behind your back. Everyone does it.

i know that and i wouldnt be so worried if we were all one big group.. but its not so i think that everyone i know just makes fun of me cuz all i do is play guitar and video games and i really dont take much else seriously or party or try to **** thousands of chicks or something.. so i feel like they just think i suck or something and im left out of this bigger group of people that i dont know about.. if that makes sense..

sorry if im soundin a bit off.. it just drives me effin crazy..
Quote by Abunai X
They're planning to kill you.

nah i already almost killed myself when the ones i live with were there.. and they stopped me.. so i dont think that it.....
Quote by Shredoftheday
So they're imaginary?

this would be a lot easier if they were...
Quote by brandon2784
i know that and i wouldnt be so worried if we were all one big group.. but its not so i think that everyone i know just makes fun of me cuz all i do is play guitar and video games and i really dont take much else seriously or party or try to **** thousands of chicks or something.. so i feel like they just think i suck or something and im left out of this bigger group of people that i dont know about.. if that makes sense..

And The Pit's the perfect place to do it. Bullying? Come chat, we'll solve all your problem!
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Quote by Le_Bunny
Schizophrenia's a hell of a drug.

is that what this is?
Quote by Shredoftheday
And The Pit's the perfect place to do it. Bullying? Come chat, we'll solve all your problem!

great! thanks! is it that hard to help someone? really? or even just to ignore it? anyway i'd rather have it said to my face. but really guy... really... you dont even know..
I have come to the conclusion that TS is kind of weird.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by brandon2784

Seriously bro, you'll stop worrying and potentially having social troubles once you stop caring. Honestly, being a guitar and video games addict isn't your mainstream, "cool" kind of behavior but hey, it's you and there are plenty of people enjoying the same things as you. If some people talk behind your back or make fun of you, just don't give a shit. In any case, don't look like you feel concerned and don't ask people about it, kids are just total assholes as soon as someone starts showing signs of weakness.

You're not that much of a party guy and a seducer? Well that's fine, it takes different people to make this world, man. You don't have to act like the others to be worthy.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by brandon2784
is that what this is?

Paranoid Schizophrenia is not what you're experiencing. You just feel there are things other people know that you don't, and that they're getting to have fun you don't get to have. That's called being just a little insecure, and it happens to a lot of people. Don't worry about what other people have. Worry about you!
Igneous rocks?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
TS if you're nervous about talking to a couselor or what not, maybe start with a parent. Or a friend's parent, or someone who is older than 21 that you think is nice, or you trust. The worst they'll say to you is "you should talk to a counselor if you feel this way". My PM box is always open too, but I doubt you'll want counseling from the Captain of Crunk.
Quote by Julz127
Igneous rocks?

it was the most random thing i could think of... just using that as some form of proof i guess seeing as i talk about "alotta random stuff"
Quote by brandon2784
it was the most random thing i could think of... just using that as some form of proof i guess seeing as i talk about "alotta random stuff"

So, what, your friends talk about igneous rocks behind your back?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by captaincrunk
TS if you're nervous about talking to a couselor or what not, maybe start with a parent. Or a friend's parent, or someone who is older than 21 that you think is nice, or you trust. The worst they'll say to you is "you should talk to a counselor if you feel this way". My PM box is always open too, but I doubt you'll want counseling from the Captain of Crunk.

you'd be surprised... i kinda dont want to talk to anyone i know because of what i think.. ya know?
Quote by due 07
Low self-esteem maybe?

well i know that.. but i don't really think that it really has anything to do with this.. or maybe it does? idfk.. hate it.
nah...but seriously...just do whatever anyone on this site really does when they are down, listen to jeff loomis and practice guitar. its the onyl thing thats there for you.....

g3y
Quote by brandon2784
you'd be surprised... i kinda dont want to talk to anyone i know because of what i think.. ya know?

Yeah, but you might also be surprised if you do...if you establish even at least one really close relationship with someone, life becomes so much easier.
Quote by Julz127
So, what, your friends talk about igneous rocks behind your back?

hahahaha... not really what i was getting at... just saying like if i said that then someone from a different group says the same thing back to me like trying to give me a little hint that they know each other and that they think i really suck or something? idk i shouldn't care i guess even if they did but i really love my friends to death and i would die 10 times for the ones that are really close to me(or that i think are..) so its the ultimate stab in the ****in back. see?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
nah...but seriously...just do whatever anyone on this site really does when they are down, listen to jeff loomis and practice guitar. its the onyl thing thats there for you.....

g3y

so there are people like me out there! lol maybe i care to much but im finding everything less enjoyable and its almost hard for me to play guitar for an hour now... when i used to play soooo much
Quote by denfilade
Yeah, but you might also be surprised if you do...if you establish even at least one really close relationship with someone, life becomes so much easier.

i have several.. or least i think i do.. and thats the best yet wost part..
Quote by brandon2784
but really guy... really... you dont even know..

I do actually, this type of thing happens to me too, but I just pass it off as trivial, I don't really care what people who are being assholes think of me TBH =/ If they make fun of you and tease you behind your back, they're just being immature
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Quote by IchiKurosaki
Quote by brandon2784
so.. this might sound weird...
so im just gonna say it...
how likely do you guys think it is that my friends are out to get me? not trying to sound like a paranoid meth head or anything but yeah... not like kill me or steal my crops..(lol) but like making fun of me or something? example: you know how you have you different friends groups or individuals? they dont hang out with each other (or so you think...) but you hang out with them? anyway continuing with the example... say i say to a guy at work "hey i like really like igneous rocks" or something random that people dont often talk about... lol then later that day or the next day or the next day someone from a completely different group says the same thing?? it could be a coincidence and they aren't directly friends but im pretty sure almost 100% of them are connected in one way or another (sisters boyfriend, friend of a friend, used to go to school together ex) anyway yeah its totally freaks me out and it always happens so im starting to think that they are just in one way or another making fun of and or messing with me because of the way i am pr something... idk opinions??????? plzzzzz.

*oh sorry for ranting/ grammer/spelling/or whatever else i may have ****ed up on...

Quote by Shredoftheday
I do actually, this type of thing happens to me too, but I just pass it off as trivial, I don't really care what people who are being assholes think of me TBH =/ If they make fun of you and tease you behind your back, they're just being immature

yeah but these are supposed to be my best friends i've know most for at least 5 years
Quote by Julz127
Igneous rocks?

Problems with that, bud?

TS, why are you wearing that green shirt? I can see it from my CIA satelite.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by captaincrunk

Idiot, then everyone will know he is an idiot. Go to a counselor right away.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by captaincrunk
If you really want to talk to someone, try the relationship or hugging thread. There's some helpful people there. And be patient. Long term problems don't usually have short term solutions.

thank you very much. i really appreciate it.
Quote by willT08
Problem solved. TS is a guitar.

Guitar is a being.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Page 1 of 2