Hey everyone just got back from a guitar shop here in Perth, Australia. Yes, I now have in possession an ______________. Thats right, I'm going to leave the suspense for now, As I have an epic tale to tell, well, no so epic.

Anyway, about a week ago I emailed the head of the guitar department of my favorite local guitar store. I asked him what they have in stock in the high-middle end range. He replied with the general Les Pauls and SGs. Also, to my delight was a ___________.\

Having seen this I decided instantly to go and try it out, especially as it way 33% off, a crazy discount.

So, the next morning I awoke with glee ready for the day of guitar buying that presumably lay ahead of me. At about 10 am I heard a message that was left on my phone at 2 am in the morning from the Police. Oh no!

They had found my car, which had not long before been fully detailed, as a burned out wreck miles away. OH SHIT!

Not long after I also notice my wallet which I keep by the front door was missing!

So, after another 4 days I now have a new, insurance funded car and some cash from the bank three days before Christmas. Time to go guitar shopping.

*Drumroll*

I have in my possession a 2007 Epiphone Les Paul Standard plain top Limited Edition Custom Shop Cherry with a Bigsby which was made as number 9000 in March. OVER 9000 BABY!

Enjoy the photos.

::::::Cherry Epiphone Les Paul Standard Custom Shop With Bigsby:::::
::::::Vox AC15VR::::::
Wow mate that guitar is mad! HNGD! Also, I'm from Perth as well, which store did you buy that from?
Bought it from Mega Music in Myaree for $870 Australian (Down from $1300)
Quote by iTim
Bought it from Mega Music in Myaree for $870 Australian (Down from $1300)

Wow very nice mate, I recently bought my LP Custom w/Bigsby from Kosmic Sound for $800 from their once a year sale also down from 1.3k.
Sweet, yeh I missed the Door buster sale this year, was very annoyed ><
Quote by iTim
Sweet, yeh I missed the Door buster sale this year, was very annoyed ><

I also missed it, i was in Japan
Appearantly it was way busier then last years. IMO i think last year had better deals though. Nevertheless, HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by Quaned
I also missed it, i was in Japan
Appearantly it was way busier then last years. IMO i think last year had better deals though. Nevertheless, HNGD!

It was pretty damn busy, I'm happy with what I got, Epiphone Les Paul Custom with Bigsby for a mere $800, compared to the $1300 retail price.
Ive played that exact guitar and its very vey nice me and my mates are always trying out gear because my friends knows the owner Killion <--- GREATEST NAME EVAH

Perth guitarists unite
Quote by TheBackHouse
Ive played that exact guitar and its very vey nice me and my mates are always trying out gear because my friends knows the owner Killion <--- GREATEST NAME EVAH

Perth guitarists unite

You probably played mine because I bought mine ex-demo. Oh man thats wicked, and yes, what an awesome name haha.
Haha cool!
looks great! hngd! i think i sense a pickup swap in the near future though....
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan