LOVELY
106 14%
Disgusting
159 21%
I really don't care.
494 65%
Voters: 759.
Page 1 of 8
Today I was in our little city shopping some christmas presents... Yeah, I know it's late, but hey.
The thing is, I DO NOT understand todays "fashion" if that's what you call it. FUR.
What the **** is wrong with people ? How the heck do they have the conscience to walk around with dead animals on themselves ?!
I mean... full coats of fur, which probably mean about ten dead foxes.

If I EVER was in one way forced to wear fur... I would just walk around naked instead. That would feel more comfortable.

Your opinion on fur ? Discuss.
wearing fur isn't great, but there are far worse things in this world.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Ahh, PETA has finally discovered UG.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
What are you, some kind of animal lover?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Yeah, I wonder how people can bare having dead animals in their stomachs.
DeVillains!
Officially I'm all for it to piss off PETA members, but inofficially I'm against it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Officially I'm all for it to piss off PETA members, but inofficially I'm against it.

PETA members are crazy, my sister(in PETA) almost attacked me after I asked about mashed ****ing potatoes and she went off on a rant about eating animals and putting animal life above human life. I'm still hungry...
Quote by DoomSentinal
PETA members are crazy, my sister(in PETA) almost attacked me after I asked about mashed ****ing potatoes and she went off on a rant about eating animals and putting animal life above human life. I'm still hungry...

Does she know potatoes aren't animals?
Your guitar is made from dead trees.

How can you live with yourself?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I've got no problem with it myself, don't wear it though. People have been wearing animal skins since the start of the human species.
vegetable rights and peeaace.

but anyway, killing animals to eat is just sort of nature (being omnivores and stuff) but mass-hunting animals that we dont eat (like minks etc.) just so we can skin them and wear them is a bit dodgy since we have so many means of making fibres that dont involve killing animals.

oh and btw, right on TS. if your not a subscriber to the peta blog go subscribe lol.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

i'm not flaming any body. but people are so lucky to actually be given the choice (if they want to wear fur or not) but most of the people against animal fur wouldn't say know to a big thick mink fur if they were about to freeze to death -_-
Who cares about dead animals? Its called life! You dont think those ten foxes havent killed 100 animals each? You think that if they were cold and could they would to refuse wear our skin? I will eat any animal and i will use its remains for whatever amuses me. Besides, if we didnt do stuff like that and litter and pollute and the like we wouldnt be very good at our jobs as cancer of the earth.
Seems to me that there was a time when the ONLY thing people had tow ear was animal fur/skin. I don't have a problem with wearing fur or eating animals, i have a problem with animal cruelty.
if PETA was there at the dawn of men. Humankind would have frozen to death. Be happy to be alive, shoot some deer, wear some furs common.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
but thats what i mean.

killing animals to eat is fine, do whatya like with the left overs.

but killing animals that have no use as food (and little use as much else) just so we can make fur coats is a little frustrating because we can make synthetic fur coats pretty easily.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by TEK34
I've got no problem with it myself, don't wear it though. People have been wearing animal skins since the start of the human species.

They've also been killing each other since the dawn of time; does that mean I can murder that git who lives opposite who keeps leaving bin bags in the hall?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Silver-spear94
oh and btw, right on TS. if your not a subscriber to the peta blog go subscribe lol.

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by FrenchyFungus
They've also been killing each other since the dawn of time; does that mean I can murder that git who lives opposite who keeps leaving bin bags in the hall?

Only if you hunt him with bow and arrow.
People have also disliked and killed people of any other origin but their own since they learned they were different.

does that mean i can go murder all them curry-ass bastards?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by FrenchyFungus

People wore the fur to keep alive. You could kill anyone you want who is threatening your life.
Quote by Toker420
People wore the fur to keep alive. You could kill anyone you want who is threatening your life.

so when those chavs say oi mate feck off or i kill you

i can go knife him?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
People have also disliked and killed people of any other origin but their own since they learned they were different.

does that mean i can go murder all them curry-ass bastards?

back in the days people never encountered people of other origins cause you'd have to walk 1000s of miles. and by the time they were there, evolution made sure they all looked alike.

You may only hunt another man if he threatens your territory, takes your spouse or endangers your offspring.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by Will-kun
back in the days people never encountered people of other origins cause you'd have to walk 1000s of miles. and by the time they were there, evolution made sure they all looked alike.

You may only hunt another man if he threatens your territory, takes your spouse or endangers your offspring.

Or spills your beer.
I hate every single one of you PETA nutjobs. Go play with your "sea-kittens" and get off my computer screen.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Dec 22, 2009,
Quote by Silver-spear94
so when those chavs say oi mate feck off or i kill you

i can go knife him?

That would be like wearing fur in the summer. Its ok to wear the fur if youre freezing. Its ok to kill a man trying to kill you.
this was a dumb thread idea anyway

we're never gonna all agree on this. the majority of people have no opinion on killing animals for fur.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by JohnnyV
Seems to me that there was a time when the ONLY thing people had tow ear was animal fur/skin. I don't have a problem with wearing fur or eating animals, i have a problem with animal cruelty.

But the dilemma is necessity over fashion.

I wouldn't want to wear fur just because it looks nice. Now, if it was the only thing available during a cold winter, then yes, i'd wear it out of necessity.

I'll admit i wear some leather, which is only a bypass of the meat industry. Animals used to create leather are being used efficiently for several different purposes with the major one being food. Animals hunted for their fur... well that's it.

So now tell me, isn't killing an animal for just ONE part of their body not sound like animal cruelty? Particularly even more when we have other means of clothing ourselves?

/pointless rant
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I think wearing fur is pretty disgusting, but I hate PETA and animal rights dickheads more than I hate people who wear fur.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by davrossss
Or plays your guitar without asking

well done

It's an industry and it's a way of life for people. I don't see what the big deal is so long as the animals in question aren't half clubbed to death and just lay there bleeding.

Quote by evening_crow
But the dilemma is necessity over fashion...

i think you'll run into that issue with just about everything. I'm more concerned about the pollutants cars release than i am about a couple minks being killed for their fur.
Last edited by JohnnyV at Dec 22, 2009,
yeah, leather comes from the cows we eat

when we skin animals for fur we leave their bodies in a pile someplace most of the time.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ