I play a Cort Viva 7 string through a Behringer GX212. I've been thinking about getting a new amp, maybe a vypyr? Or a metal muff w/ top boost? Hmmm.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
New amp for sure.

Budget?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
200 dollars Or I could sell my Behringer gx210 to guitar center but lord knows how much they'll take -_- They offered 150 for my Jackson DK2 autographed by Satriani and 50 bucks for an old Legion 100 watt guitar head.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Quote by ReinventingEvil
200 dollars Or I could sell my Behringer gx210 to guitar center but lord knows how much they'll take -_- They offered 150 for my Jackson DK2 autographed by Satriani and 50 bucks for an old Legion 100 watt guitar head.

New amp.

You don't have to sell your Behringer and your Crate (in sig) to GC. Instead, post it up on local classifieds...they might be willing to pay more.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Why have you bought so many bad amps then?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I haven't got around to changing my sig. My crate is actually decent for what I play but it needs some repairs. I traded the marshall for the behringer cause it had way better distortion (lawl).
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Oh, I also traded the marshall for the GX cause it's 60 watts and I need that for band practice. Would the metal muff beef up the tone? I've read nothin but great things
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Quote by ReinventingEvil
Oh, I also traded the marshall for the GX cause it's 60 watts and I need that for band practice. Would the metal muff beef up the tone? I've read nothin but great things

Nah...it won't sound so great through your solid state amps (really...I've tried...though not your amps in particular). I still say new amp. If you really want to, bring your amp to the store and trying running the MM through it.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Save that money and get some quality gear instead of a bunch of mediocre gear.
Save more money, otherwise it's just going to waste on crap gear that you won't be satisfied with in the long run.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
Save more money, otherwise it's just going to waste on crap gear that you won't be satisfied with in the long run.

This. You've tried several cheap practice amps... I would think you'd be sick of them after all those.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Craigslist your Behringer for 150. Don't know much about the Crate but try to get 150 - 200 out of that as well. Then you could look into the Vypyr tube combo, or a Blackstar HT-5 with an OD, used 5150/II or 6505/+, Bugera 626x, Bugera 333/XL, Peavey Valveking with mods, or you could get a cheap tube amp (such as a Bugera V5 or Vox AC4) and buy pedals to get the metal tone you want from it. And someone on here just got a Randall RG100 I think, you could look into those as well.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
200 bucks to blow! What should I get

with the wink at the end i thought this was something sexual
like you were payin a hooker 200 bucks to blow you
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
Quote by Shaggy_420
with the wink at the end i thought this was something sexual
like you were payin a hooker 200 bucks to blow you

WTF

I would suggest saving. Seeing as you play metal core, for a few more hundred dollars you might be able to pick up a used Peavey 5150/6505.

You could look into the 6505+ combo aswell...
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic