Brilliant backing track; good timing. No real crit on your playing. I always thought that intro riff was slightly different but oh well

Would you like to crit my dist tone? I'm unsure about it
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/08L1V10N/music/all/play750345
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Quote by 08L1V10N
Brilliant backing track; good timing. No real crit on your playing. I always thought that intro riff was slightly different but oh well

Would you like to crit my dist tone? I'm unsure about it
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/08L1V10N/music/all/play750345

The tone is really good. What amp/amp sim are you using? It sounds like you're using the neck pickup, which I don't usually do, but it sounds pretty cool. Now I'm not really ft to say this, but If you worked on vibrato it would sound better. Try to make it a bit wider and slower I guess.
Last edited by Yaris at Dec 22, 2009,
Quote by Yaris
The tone is really good. What amp/amp sim are you using? It sounds like you're using the neck pickup, which I don't usually do, but it sounds pretty cool. Now I'm not really ft to say this, but If you worked on vibrato it would sound better. Try to make it a bit wider and slower I guess.

I'm using a roland cube 60 on the mesa boogie model with lots of delay. I use my sustainer pickup (but with the sustainer not on :P) Thanks a heap
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
awesome! good balance of volume between your guitar and backtrack, well done! i thought the solo was great, imho!
Man, I'm lovin' the Cover Songs section of Riffs and Recordings here lately. A lot of good covers being played extremely well. There are actually some gems in a sea of crap that gets posted here.

Great execution, great tone! Just an awesome cover of a great song. Keep it up.