okay so theres this big music shop in my city called Allans. The guys there are really cool, and the shop is big and filled with guitars. I was just wondering how old i'd have to be before they'd think about hiring me. Like part time i mean. This is ge uine question can i have an actual answer please. Thank you pit.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
They would probably prefer 18+, or maybe 16+ if you know what you're talking about.

There may be insurance technicalities about it though. Just ask them.
Probably just minimum employment age. Ask them.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Trustworthy people.

AND

Minimum wage/employment age.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Dawnwalker
Trustworthy people.

AND

Minimum wage/employment age.

This.

I don't think your technical knowledge is a huge factor...most of the morons that work at my local shops probably can't tie their own shoes
The guys at Allens dont know a strat from a saxophone, but im pretty sure you have to be 18. And slightly evil, you have to be able to sell stuff at what you know is a hugely marked up price.

$30 for ****ing bridge pins!!! They are about ten cents each everywhere else!
...In my opinion.
I've asked before and Allans only really hires 18+, and then only full time.

They advertise on SEEK, so you might be able to find out more there. You'll have to go to a smaller shop if you want a job.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
If you're a regular, they'll make an exception, if you're just some kid that comes in occasionally, they probably won't. I've worked at my local music shop part time since 15, but i came in everyday and just hung out for like 2 years.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
They'll care less about your age (provided it's over the legal level in your country) and more about previous experience.