Hey guys, i've been wondering, since Seymour duncan started making these Blackouts, if they are any good at all .. and since i love the sound of the Bare Knuckle Nailbombs, i was wondering if these pickups can live in the same guitar?? .. ex. Nailbomb in the Bridge, with a Blackout in the neck position..? .. i've always heard that the neck should have less output than the bridge, but the blackouts have enormous output... but then again, i'd never put a nailbomb in the neck...
The blackouts are active. U want one active and one passive?
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
It's not worth the effort to wire active together with passive. Also the Bareknuckle Nailbomb sounds MUCH better than the Blackout!

Get a Neck version of the Nailbomb or a BKP Cold Sweat Neck for your bridge Nailbomb. This will give you a far better tone with less hassle...
Why would you want to? Just get another Bareknuckle, it will sound 50x better than the Blackout...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
You can have both in the guitar, but you can't mix actives and passives, ever. It wont work, and if it does work, somehow, it will never sound good, prolly will sound like excessive feedback that never stops, kinda like when you have massive amounts of gain running through your amp and you touch your instrument cable to the bridge of the guitar.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^It can work...read my post. It's just a bunch more work.

+1

Usually the end result is not really satisfying considering the outcome vs the workload.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Why would you want to? Just get another Bareknuckle, it will sound 50x better than the Blackout...

This. BKP = awesome, watering down that awesome with an active pickup is wrong
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by MatrixClaw

This.
I know from experience, believe me, you would Much rather have a full BKP set in your guitar than mixing it with a Blackout.