Does anyone else here play? It is sooooo much better than WoW.

HELL YEAH!
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
i like it, but i don't play video games much in general so i don't play it a whole lot. i might today though as chistmas break so far has been incredibly dull.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by phoenix_crush
no i have a life

that you spend on the Pit

Quote by imdeth

I love this game. Although, I've drained it pretty much out of all the content. Whenever I try and make a new character, I always get bored within a few minutes. Can't wait 'til the second one comes out.
Visually it's way better than WoW IMO. Havent played either enough to which is better, thankfully.

stratkat
I've played through most of Factions and a bit of the others, it's a great game but I can't get into it the way I was with WoW.

Waiting on GW2
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Just got off it a few minutes ago, love that game. Got bored of pve quite quickly, but the pvp is fun, love the alliance battles
Quote by ZanasCross
I really enjoyed the Original and EotN expansion. The other "branches" were too linear for my taste.

Agreed.

I've only beaten those two campaigns, I just bought the other ones for farming and skills for PvP.
Quote by imdeth

I got guild wars nightfall christmas 06, played it once, never played it again.

I don't know why, I just don't get myself too far into RPG's.

I'd rather play this over WoW because this isn't as addicting, and you don't need to pay.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto

because this isn't as addicting, and you don't need to pay.

QFT
Quote by imdeth

I used to play it far too much and have basically drained it, also dont want to go back because i was close friends with everyone in my alliance and i kinda abandoned them

And elementalists are by far the best
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by Austyn6661

Oh my god i seen that too! You have the noob theme!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
Oh my god i seen that too! You have the noob theme!

Well, it was originally a spin-off thread (notice how the 1st sentences are the same in both threads)

But I do play GW, and I am genuinely interested if anyone else on the Pit does.
Quote by imdeth

A couple years ago I used to play all the time, then I started to play less, then I got a new computer and couldn't be bothered to reinstall it, then literally three days ago I started playing again just because I have nothing better to do sitting at home after surgery.

But yes, it is much better than WoW. Partially because of the lack of subscription costs, but mostly because of the low level cap that makes it more than just grinding for hours.
The Gear Sig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5TH Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote by phoenix_crush
no i have a life

im pretty sure if you had a life you wouldnt be on the pit al day scrolling through threads and making asshole comments on threads like these
GRABBIN PILLS

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I am 19 years old, and I don't know about my gear. I don't even know how to turn my amp on. I have been drinking.

LISTEN TO: PROBOT
it was good but got boring really fast. that whole click and wait for ur guy to attack is really lame.

mmo's dont take any skill at all, its simply who spends the most time on it...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
it was good but got boring really fast. that whole click and wait for ur guy to attack is really lame.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Runescape???
Quote by imdeth

Looks like the gayest thing since rollerblading.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by xxunder-takerxx

That's true for WoW, but not for Guild Wars. There's a lot more strategy involved, and the level cap is really low.
The Gear Sig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5TH Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote by LastN00b
That's true for WoW, but not for Guild Wars. There's a lot more strategy involved, and the level cap is really low.

well iv never played wow, but compare guild wars to something like diablo or oblivion...and its just not the same.

and time spent has nothing to do with level cap, its all about the gear and what not.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
well iv never played wow, but compare guild wars to something like diablo or oblivion...and its just not the same.

and time spent has nothing to do with level cap, its all about the gear and what not.

Oblivion is incredibly easy, even at the hardest difficulty. Guild Wars requires a lot of thinking when it comes to skill builds, which is the only thing that matters in PvP.
I played GW for a few years, got really good, and got tired of waiting for GW2 and of farming underworld and doing chest runs.

Now I will just wait for GW2.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
WoW is millions times better than fail guild wars, thank God I don't play any of them anymore.
I have all expansions.
After all nerfs and whatnot it became very tedious.
And:
ZOMG NOOBSPIKE LAME IWAY!!!!!111!!!

Yea, IWAY pretty much ruine HA for us.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by krook205
WoW is millions times better than fail guild wars, thank God I don't play any of them anymore.

WoW is all based on how much time you put into the game doing the same thing over and over again. How good you are depends on the gear you find. In GW, since the level cap is 20 and all the gear is the same level at that point, it's all based on skill of putting together a skill bar that works to performing the tasks you are put to. The community is MILLIONS time better, as the PVP.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Sorry but all the stuff on WOW takes more skill isnt right (or from what i know) i spent ages getting the right skills and making everything work, I'd like to find someone on WOW plan Before a battle for themselves more than the experianced people on GW
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by illuminatiano
WoW is all based on how much time you put into the game doing the same thing over and over again. How good you are depends on the gear you find. In GW, since the level cap is 20 and all the gear is the same level at that point, it's all based on skill of putting together a skill bar that works to performing the tasks you are put to. The community is MILLIONS time better, as the PVP.

QFT

Guild wars takes a higher level of skill and deeper level of thinking/strategy at an early point in the game, than WoW does.
Quote by imdeth