I dont know if the title means something, but anyway...
Still lack vocals and a solo but 95% of the song is here.
I'm not really satisfied with the distortion , so if anyone can point me something that i can do ill try for sure!It's in my profile!
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
The intro is pretty unique, sounds lie Holdsworth and Fripp put together. The second part was also good, but I was expecting like something brutal, the intro and the second part don't really go well together because of the intro's dissonance while the second being completely different sonically. Also, the first chord progression was really long, cut that down a bit. I like the riff that follows also though it's a bit short and doesn't really complete the song. Add more riffs! Maybe a fast part just to change the pace. I could definitely hear an some fast Iron Maiden riffs being added in this. This is a great song and your rig sounds awesome, just needs to be more finished, then it'll be golden.

Thanks for the crit! And good playin'.
Quote by v2a2n2g2
I was expecting like something brutal, the intro and the second part don't really go well together because of the intro's dissonance while the second being completely different sonically.

yeah , everyone who listened to it said the same , and after a day of mixing the contrast between the two parts got a bit dull to my ears too, i will probably cut the intro and make another song out of it.
without the intro and with a pair of other faster riffs maybe it gets better oh and yes for the maiden thing, iv'e probably got in one of their famous progression or something alike because i feel that too.

Quote by v2a2n2g2
This is a great song and your rig sounds awesome, just needs to be more finished, then it'll be golden.

Thanks for the crit! And good playin'.

The only real good piece of rig in this song is the guitar, the bass is a cheap yamaha , the soundcard is the one built in my motherboard, a cheapy behringer mixer and DI box.
I will finish this song i will not let this one die like a bunch of other song that i wrote in this past months.
Thanks for the crit
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals