Hi all, new here :P

I'd like some suggestions for a guitar:

Frets: 22 or 24.
Pickups:HH/HSS/HS/HSH.
Shape:I've got a les paul that i love, but i;m ooking for something with more higher fret accsess.
Bridge:No locking tremolo.
I dont care if it's bolt on,set neck or whatever,nor do i know about woods.

I play hard,punk and akternative rock and a little psychadelic,metal(Metallica/Ozzy mainly), and Grunge.
My gear is a Crate V8 Palomino i got yesterday and a Boss DS-2.
Budget-700$ USD.
I'm loving my Schecter C-1 Classic (I bought it a month or two ago and had very similar knowledge and requirements as you). I've never played a Schecter I didn't love, but if you like the Les Paul body shape more than the strat style shape I'd check out the S models of Schecter.
i know what you should get there are many options though but i suggest getting a epiphone sg or a epiphone wilshire, a epiphone flying v,probably a epiphone explorer,maybe a epiphone firebird. there are so many choices, but they dont have to be epiphone it can be fender or gibson,ibanez etc.
if you love you shape of your lp
try a Schecter Solo 6
24 frets, and great upper fret access
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
Ibanez RGA42FM
Washburn X50 Pro FE
Godin Redline 1/2/HB

There's quite a few guitar that meet your specification and tbh going through them all is a waste of time. What you should do instead is go to your local guitar store and try out models that appeal to you and then compile a list of what made those guitars appeal to you and try and find those features in just one guitar.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Ibanez RGA42FM
Washburn X50 Pro FE
Godin Redline 1/2/HB

There's quite a few guitar that meet your specification and tbh going through them all is a waste of time. What you should do instead is go to your local guitar store and try out models that appeal to you and then compile a list of what made those guitars appeal to you and try and find those features in just one guitar.

I would, it's just that there is no guitar store near me,except one that for some reason only stocks squiers and low end LTDs and BC rich.
I'd say look into Schecters. They have tons of models that meet your requirements and are within your price range. I've had a C-1 plus for over three years now and I couldn't be more happy with it.