Ok so im looking for an upgrade for my squier strat but am selling it and looking at this guitar just have a few Questions my squier is a california series hard to play on made in china piece of rubbish.I've had a look around the net but couldnt find much so i need a guitar expert here.Or a ibanez fan.

Can you tell me what model Rg this is?
Some reviews would be nice
Whether its easy to play ?
Is the floyd good i've never had one before so i dont know anything about them?
Are the pickups decent i dont want to replace them really?
I dont have much money so im not going to get something really expensive

It's a RG350, if I'm not completely mistaken. They are very good guitars, definetely an upgrage to your Squier.
Quote by DarkValo666
It's a RG350, if I'm not completely mistaken. They are very good guitars, definetely an upgrage to your Squier.

I also have a g-400 sg epihpone but will keep that i just really want a good guitar like this and have just sold another one of my piece of shits so maybe with some xmas money i can get this .
Quote by DarkValo666

possibly, but the inlays are not the same?
unless it's an older model . . .

not the high end ibbys so the tremolo wont be the best one out there , nor the pups(probably and edge III, not too bad once you have them set up well)

could well be an upgrade . . . if you find the neck comfortable . . . personally I find them too thin and square, but you may well love them, loads of people do (I like them, but I would take a lp/schecter neck over a wizzard neck anyday)
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
Yeah its an rg350.
It has an edge tremelo, which is pretty much the generic ibanez equivalent of the floyd rose.
The pick ups should be fine
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
i have an RG420EG

same shape but different pickup combination. The tremolos go a little wobbly over time, but most problems can be fixed.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

As said above, that's an RG350LTD. That isn't an Edge tremolo, it's a lo-trs (II) bridge. It's actually reputed to be a little worse than the Edge III, though the only one I've had experience with was on a very abused S series that still worked fine.

That guitar's going to have a Wizard II neck so I'm sure it'll be easy to play.

The pickups are likely pretty awful - but try them for yourself before passing judgment.

As for price on that bad boy. I wouldn't pay more than $150. You can get some pretty swanky MIJ Ibanez guitars in the $300+ range which makes the one in question pretty worthless in my eyes.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
As said above, that's an RG350LTD. That isn't an Edge tremolo, it's a lo-trs (II) bridge. It's actually reputed to be a little worse than the Edge III, though the only one I've had experience with was on a very abused S series that still worked fine.

That guitar's going to have a Wizard II neck so I'm sure it'll be easy to play.

The pickups are likely pretty awful - but try them for yourself before passing judgment.

As for price on that bad boy. I wouldn't pay more than $150. You can get some pretty swanky MIJ Ibanez guitars in the $300+ range which makes the one in question pretty worthless in my eyes.

^Pretty much.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Do NOT. I repeat DO NOT get that guitar!

I did the same thing... I bought an older RG350DX with a Lo Trs II bridge..

The bridge is the biggest piece of crap and I now use it as a paper weight. It will easily break and go out of tune. If you try to pull up, the strings will pop out. Also, on the older 350 models, they come with powersound pickups. These pickups are the ones used on cheap GIO series guitars. I replaced all of these parts. The guitar is great... the hardware is awful. You could do better with the money.
Gear:

Ibanez RG350DX w/ Seymour Duncans and an OFR
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30 Head
MXR Carbon Copy Delay