Poll: How offen do you shave your beard?
Poll Options
View poll results: How offen do you shave your beard?
Everyday
17 7%
every 2/3 days
88 36%
On Weekends
43 18%
Once a Month
26 11%
On Holidays only
3 1%
NEVAAARR
42 17%
Im to young to have a beard
26 11%
Voters: 245.
Page 1 of 2
I like my beard. Eveyone does. I shave it (completely) only on holidays.
Since im used to it for years, every time i shave it my face looks like a baby's ass. Really, i dont like it at all, thats why sometimes i trim it.
How often do you shave your beard?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It's morphing time bitches.
pics or you're faking a beard
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
When I can be arsed, which is rarely.

I'm shit at it and always end up with hella painful shaving burn on my neck.
Quote by mattbellamee
pics or you're faking a beard

+1
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
only when i have important things to go to
like court
lotts ta look good for das judge
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
I just like to keep a nice layer of stubble, because I also hate the "baby's ass face." So I just use a beard trimmer(just the bare blade) every few days.
i get my beard trimmed every 2 months or so, shave off the sides completely every few days

beards are awesome
I trim it so it looks respectable. And barring unforseen circumstances, that's all I plan on doing.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I voted "too young for a beard" but I'm 19, just have a babyface with the odd tuft of bumfluff.
.:: Current Setup::.

ESP Ltd Viper 50
Line 6 Spider II 30W
Fender Squire Acoustic Guitar
Encore LP Copy
Ibanez GSR200 Bass
Axl B35 Bass Amp

why dont you just rock this

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
i dont like my face without my facial hair
and that being said
i have shit facial hair
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by TheCrowing2113
I voted "too young for a beard" but I'm 19, just have a babyface with the odd tuft of bumfluff.

Same as me, even though I'm 16 hair just doesn't seem to grow on my face except for little scraggly bits.

I want a beard
Quote by everythingdies
I just like to keep a nice layer of stubble, because I also hate the "baby's ass face." So I just use a beard trimmer(just the bare blade) every few days.

^ This.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
lol i havent shaved in 6 months planning on going another 6 lol
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
I still don't have a lot of coverage, but my face gets hairy in about a week. I wait a little after the week to shave it. Sometimes I'll spend a couple weeks though when I'm busy.
every couple of days, or it starts to get noticeable.

Being a teenager, I don't want to be "that kid with the gross pube-like facial hair", so i'm waiting until I can grow something respectable.
has a terrible signature.
Whenever I feel like it.

Right now I have a beard. I keep it trimmed pretty short though. I don't want it to look messy.
I usually let myself get a bit stubbly and then knock it back. Right now I'm growing my winter beard though, so that pattern is suspended.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I had a pretty beastly chin strap (I've been able to grow a beard since 16 so it doesn't look lame) on friday, shaved it to just a patch on my chin and a bit of a soul patch.
I usually shave my neck probably once/twice a week, but the rest depends on what mood I'm in.
Well I shave the unsightly/unwanted parts of my facial hair every 2 or 3 days I suppose, but I keep my moustache and goatee because I have a favorable mexican facial hair doo going on right now.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
The last time I shaved was just over a year ago. I do shave my mustache off, though.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Every time I shave it, I get really mad and remember why I hate shaving it. So I think I'm going all lumberjack now.
I've started shaving with 11, so yeah, I need to shave everyday which is a real pain considering all the bleeding and razor burn.

I have had tried to grow a beard but It makes me feel like a hobo after 3 days, and also, I don't feel like I need to have facial to symbolize "authority". That's stupid.
Every 2 to 5 days. I don't even really like facial hair, I just hate shaving, so I don't shave as much as I should.
Whenever I feel like it, which is never.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by daytripper75
Good thing I'm almost 22.

I wasn't talking to anyone specific

I'll qualify: I wasn't making a point that everyone in the thread was a teenager, and therefore no one on UG could look good with a beard; I was just making the point that teenagers as a whole don't. Unless maybe you're approaching 20.
Last edited by blue_strat at Dec 22, 2009,
I'm too young to grow a real beard. My hair is too light, and takes too long to grow.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I've started shaving with 11, so yeah, I need to shave everyday which is a real pain considering all the bleeding and razor burn.

Learn to shave. Investing in a nice razor will help. I've been shaving on a regular basis for at least 8 years now, and I've rarely cut myself or had razor burn. Sure it happens occasionally, but if you know what you're doing it is pretty easy to avoid.
I shave everyday and almost never cut myself. I'll skip a day when im lazy. I could grow a full beard but I prefer the clean shaven look for now.
Honeybiscuit is here.
I never shave my beard, I just keep it trimmed; I do that twice a week though.

I used to shave my beard off once in a while but I don't like how I look without it.
Page 1 of 2