Hey we are "The Work Of Art In The Age Of Cultural Overproduction"
We don't really know the genre of the music but i guess we play something like dark ambient, Post- Rock, We are only two guys, we do not only make music we also take pics of the nature of Sweden with Winter themes.
We like to experiment with sounds.
I recommend 2:45 into the song Inverno that's the best part according to me at least.
we also have noise influences which can be noticed in the ending of Inverno.
Sorry for my bad English but thanks for reading and checking out our myspace.
Comments are so welcome.
/Simon

http://www.myspace.com/woaitaoco
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Last edited by Sonic240 at Dec 22, 2009,
I like your direction. Similar kinda feel to the CODY album by Mogwai.

Some of it was a bit sloppy perhaps you'd consider re-recording and rethinking the drums a bit more before they come in on the distorted part of Inverno. I think if you used mallets and brushed the cymbals, you could get that brilliant spacey post rock feel. I'm not sure Inverno needed the noise section in it, despite it being very epic.

Stille Voorstad was good, another typical dark Post Rock kinda track, and again a bit sloppy.

Come in here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22681440#post22681440 and talk some time.
Quote by ze monsta
I like your direction. Similar kinda feel to the CODY album by Mogwai.

Some of it was a bit sloppy perhaps you'd consider re-recording and rethinking the drums a bit more before they come in on the distorted part of Inverno. I think if you used mallets and brushed the cymbals, you could get that brilliant spacey post rock feel. I'm not sure Inverno needed the noise section in it, despite it being very epic.

Stille Voorstad was good, another typical dark Post Rock kinda track, and again a bit sloppy.

Come in here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22681440#post22681440 and talk some time.

thank you so much for commenting
yea actually we were just jamming and tried to remmeber what we played, and we played it like 3 times then we recorded it on a digital camera thats why its not the best quality and so on. but we will make studio tracks with involves Bass and such
Thanks again!
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
No problem, like I said, I like where you guys are headed, and I understand its all a bit rough around the edges, but you guys sure show some signs of where you could head which is really promising. Keep at it fellas.
Quote by ze monsta
No problem, like I said, I like where you guys are headed, and I understand its all a bit rough around the edges, but you guys sure show some signs of where you could head which is really promising. Keep at it fellas.

Thanks again mate!!
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Really nice to my ears. If you can send that recording as a MP3, it's sure to get a decent place at my itunes. Keep at it.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by RR787
Really nice to my ears. If you can send that recording as a MP3, it's sure to get a decent place at my itunes. Keep at it.

wow!
thank you!
didnt expect that nice replys!
send a mail to SimonRamone@hotmail.com and I will send you the songs!
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
or you can just go to our last fm page and downlaod for free! =)
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Quote by penner
what kind of stupid name is that

Cant deny the truth..
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Quote by penner
not bad music. just change your name.

hehe thank you, we will consider it
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
UPDATE:
We are making a video for Stille Voorstad.
Should I post it here when its done?
Quote by angusfan16

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100