Mine would have to be 2004 when I got pretty much everything I wanted at the time. Also my family from up North came down that Christmas so we all spent new years eve at my house.

When was your best Christmas?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I'm thinking this one is going to be... or back in '06 when I got my first guitar.

But this Christmas I'm getting the Mbox/pro tools recording package, plus my brother built me a computer specifically for recording. and I get my new Zoo York complete today.

I'm not really wealthy, my mom just lost her job. I paid half on the mbox package, and I paid full for the Zoo York. I think I'm gonna have to step it up and maybe get a job soon...
Years back when the first GameBoy was all the rage and when it properly snowed, I mean almost blizzard-like, and I opened up the present to reveal one and I screamed with delight. Mum thought I was in pain.
my greatest was when the first ps2 came out and i got that for christmas that was probably the last gift i got well except for the christmas after that in which all i got was socks
I remember getting the Teenege Mutant Ninja Turtles sewer playset when I was a kid, some time in the early 90's, that was sweet.

This year should be good cus I'm buying myself a new HD monitor and a 360.

Plus whatever my gf gets me should be awesome.
xmas 2009
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Must have been christmas 07.

I was in the tropics with my grandma and grandpa that year!
DeVillains!
All the Christmases where I still believed in Santa, and all the days of anticipation and waiting, and not being able to sleep Christmas Eve because I was so excited.
Quote by lzcougarz3
All the Christmases where I still believed in Santa, and all the days of anticipation and waiting, and not being able to sleep Christmas Eve because I was so excited.

This. Christmas has never been a big deal to me since then. Just another day when I sit around the house playing guitar, only with cheesy Christmas specials on TV
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by lzcougarz3

This. I wish I still believed

I think my best was '07 when I got my first guitar

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.

By the way- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Audioslave- Audioslave
Toxicity- System of a Down
Meteora- Linkin Park
From Under the Cork Tree- Fall Out Boy