Has anyone else thought to do this? Would it work? If anyone has, how well did it work, if at all?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by guitar12
what the hell is nair

Some form of hair remover i think, presumably a conglomeration of the words NO and HAIR
nair nair nair, i think you mean hair, but that wouldnt work, so your statement is invalid
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
it dissolves hair, women use it as an alternative to leg shaving. put some on my buddy's eyebrows while he was asleep one night
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Nair doesn't work in that way, it loosens the hair from the follicle, not dissolve.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
Nair doesn't work in that way, it loosens the hair from the follicle, not dissolve.

Are you positive?

EDIT: ^wat?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I've used a long paper clip, unfolded, to remove hair from the drain. The hair usually doesn't get very far, so a paper clip should do the trick.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Twist of fate
Lawnmower, bro.
What the hell kind of shower drain do you have that can fit a lawnmower?
You should never ask questions before you do something stupid. It spoils the fun. Go do it now you coward and if you have any left nair your whole body and post pics.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Don't fap in the shower, it'll get all clogged up and makes for an awkward conversation with the parent
Quote by Thrill-house
What the hell kind of shower drain do you have that can fit a lawnmower?

Anywhom, I doubt it'll work. You'll just have to pull the hair out yourself
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by guitar12
what the hell is nair

The less you wear, the more you need nair.

Just pick the hair out yourself >_>
Pick it out or use Drano. Unless you're in a dorm that doesn't allow chemicals like that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Be a man and dig that shit out.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Yes it will work. Make sure you get the cream one though and not a spray. Squirt it down the plug hole and leave for at least 10 minutes i think, then rinse it away. Try not to get it onto any enamel or metal. Veet is exactly the same thing. Infact, any hair removal cream will work.

To whoever said Nair loosens hair from the follicle, that's so wrong. You only have to watch it in action to know that.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by SteveHouse
Pick it out or use Drano. Unless you're in a dorm that doesn't allow chemicals like that.

seriously. c'mon it was literally designed for this purpose.
Use acid. you can get it from any hardware store. Plus, it's cool to watch the smoke come out of the drain.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Quote by due 07
Don't fap in the shower, it'll get all clogged up and makes for an awkward conversation with the parent

Really??

Oh,f**k
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Thrill-house
Hmm I just realized that TS is a guy and has nair. I think somebody likes to wear short shorts..

no, i dont have any nair, otherwise i woulda tried it by now and i'd be telling the pit about it instead of asking about it.
Quote by webbtje