Hey, i was wondering about the marshall ma valve series and what people think of them
Haven't played one. but they're supposed to be like JCM900's which I owned . so
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
if it's not full-tube, you're just wasting money on a Marshall that won't sound like you want it to. if it IS full tube, just go try it out and see what YOU think.

edit: just googled... give them a try, but i have no idea on the specifics. just as long as you avoid marshall tube-hybrids, you'll be okay
the ma has been said to be the mg of tubes amps from marshall, it does not suck like the mg, all it shares with the mg is the pricing stratergy, definetly woth a look at
Clips sound decent. But I'm suspect of the build quality. The 100 watt heads are supposed to be in the $800 range. For that price I'd rather have a used DSL.
Mesa Rev. G Triple Rectifier
Mesa Series II Single Rectifier
Mesa Stage 1 Stiletto Deuce
Marhshall DSL 100w
Fender '67 Bassman
Fender Roc Pro 1000 (x2)
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland JC-120
Blackstar HT-5H
Jet City JCA20H
Crate GX-15
Quote by britishsligean
the ma has been said to be the mg of tubes amps from marshall, it does not suck like the mg, all it shares with the mg is the pricing stratergy, definetly woth a look at

OMG, not that crap again.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz