It's Christmas vacation and I have 2 weeks al alone with just me and my guitar (what more could I guy ask for aside from the obvious )

I haven't been able to play a lot recently due to school so I want to make the most out of the time I have. I was thinking about learning some more Iron Maiden but considering I have a book with 20 of thier songs on TAB and shet music I'm thinking not. So I decided that maybe you guys here might have some good suggestions.

I'm just looking for some great classic metal and heavy metal to jam on to kill the time and maybe some hard rock to. Anything that sounds like Judas Priest, Metallica, Motorhead, Hammerfull, etc would be great.

So what songs would you recomend guys?
Have a good one,
Phoenix
well depends on skill level.

Maybe;
Jump In The Fire by Metallica for an intermediate song or Disposable Heroes which is harder.

Let There Be Rock by ACDC is good.

Maybe a Led Zeppelin song, Immigrant song?

Am I Evil? by Diamond head is a great hard rock/metal song to try.
Listened to the first half of Swim to the Moon...sorry but the vocals just ruined it for me. Screaming and growling used in moderation can be great but when it's almost nothing but that I just can't stand the song no matter how great the musicianship of the guitarist, basist and drummer are.
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Try Back in Black, iconic and good fun to play
Or Hells Bells
Blinded by the exertions of man
I stumble through the haze of modern malfunctions

Dropping myself into darkness
Children of Bodom...learn it and it will make you a better guitar player.....if you're into that kind of music.

If not....you can't go wrong with some old school Metallica or Slayer
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
I second Nothing Else Matters...not just because it's a great song, but because it will get you laid.

Civil War, Sweet Child of Mine, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Don't Cry - GnR
Tears Don't Fall, Hearts Burst Into Fire - BFMV

Anything from Death Magnetic is super fun to play, always gets me pumped.
Setup:
Ibanez GRG170DX
- D'Addario 9s
Squier Stratocaster
- D'Addario 11s
Kona Cutaway Acoustic
- D'Addario 12s
Kona K35 Amp
Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
'k thanx guys. Think I'll take you up on Nothing else Matters, Bomber, All NIghtmare Long and Let there be rock. Thanks again
Have a good one,
Phoenix