Can anyone tell me what TV show or movie had some guy talking about how he thought he saw Emilio Estevez somewhere, and he shouted "Yo, Emilioooooo!!!"? A friend of mine and I have been trying to remember for like a week, but we haven't been able to.
Smoke some weed or get drunk. That'll trigger your memory. Or kill it. Depends on your high/drunken state. Either way, it's worth a try.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Smoke some weed or get drunk. That'll trigger your memory. Or kill it. Depends on your high/drunken state. Either way, it's worth a try.

Nah, I think I'll pass on that. I'm straight edge.
Night At the Roxbury
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by The_Casinator
Think harder!

I have been thinking as hard as I can for like a week and a half, but it's just not coming to me.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Night At the Roxbury

^ that.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Night At the Roxbury

Are you sure? That doesn't seem right to me.

Edit: I youtubed it. You're right. Thank you sooooooooooo much!
Last edited by LukeBTH at Dec 22, 2009,
I'm positive, Emil hits them from behind in their van with his Lamborghini. Also the two brothers always tell the story about them seeing him which ends with "emilioooooooooo"
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I edited my post. I youtubed it, and you were right. But thank you so much. That has been killing me!