So recently my PODxt had started deciding to restart itself. I have no clue as to why, and it's getting increasingly frustrating. There doesn't seem to be any particular cause to it, I'll just be in the middle of playing something and it will decide to restart. What could be the problem? I've tried different outlets, and it's currently plugged into a surge protector strip.
plug it in and run line 6 monkey and reinstall the drivers. if it keeps doing it try reverting to an older driver and see if that fixes it. there may be some kind of little bug somewhere.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by -Blue-
^The power cord could actually be the problem. Sometimes the screen darkens and brightens, and one time it did restart itself. Is it not secure inside of it?

And I just installed some new drivers after reading the second post. That didn't seem to be the problem.

That happened to me last year too. It was a problem with the power cord, I don't know why but it was too loose; I went to the shop and asked them if they could fix it and they gave me a brand new one in exchange (and for free). I've had no other problems ever since.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Is the POD XT worth buying? Im thinking about buying one only to record my compos and to be able to play with earphones during night.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
^ The earphone playing was AWESOME on the XT Live I used to have. I'd still have it if I hadn't flipped it to fund the 2204 purchase.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by AmericanParadox
Is the POD XT worth buying? Im thinking about buying one only to record my compos and to be able to play with earphones during night.

That's what I use it for. And live when i need a lot of effects.

I'll try taking it somewhere, I don't have a warranty though since I bought it used. Think the shop would ask for one? And what shops would do that kind of thing, GC?