I´ve just read Clapton:The autobiography and it was amazing.
Any recommendations?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
^Slash sucked IMO.
I wouldn't call it amazing, but Cynthia Lennon's biography on John Lennon was interesting.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
This Is Spinal Tap: The Novel
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by hendrixfanatic
Room full of Mirrors.

this.

the biography of Pink Floyd written by nick mason was pretty good but not that interesting as a whole...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Heaveir Than Heaven was an amazing book on Cobain.
Slash was pretty good too
RAW POWER
Quote by Cejis33
Heaveir Than Heaven was an amazing book on Cobain.
Slash was pretty good too

both of those sucked imo
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis was good. He once got into a bike accident that shoved his hand into his forearm and he almost died when the band vacationed in some foreign jungle where cannibals tried to eat them.
I also read Sharon Osbourne's autobiography. It was ok.
At Barnes and Noble they occasionally have nice score books(music-related), like the Well-Tempered Clavier.
Corona Corona
Depends on the kinda music you're into. Scar Tissue by Anthony Keidis?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by hendrixfanatic
Room full of Mirrors.

That book was amazing. And not just from a Hendrix fanboy's view. I thought it was very in depth about everything.
Quote by illuminatiano
both of those sucked imo

well idk they werent just a fact and tell book like most of the autobiographies of musician
RAW POWER
Quote by demoniacfashion
Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis was good. He once got into a bike accident that shoved his hand into his forearm and he almost died when the band vacationed in some foreign jungle where cannibals tried to eat them.
I also read Sharon Osbourne's autobiography. It was ok.
At Barnes and Noble they occasionally have nice score books(music-related), like the Well-Tempered Clavier.

What were you reading when did that happen?
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by mini flea
What were you reading when did that happen?

Scar Tissue, his autobiography. If I remember correctly, mid-90's.
Corona Corona
Quote by demoniacfashion
Scar Tissue, his autobiography. If I remember correctly, mid-90's.

Yeah, but he never nearly eaten by cannibals. Him and a tattoe artist from amsterdam went to a cross a jungle, Kiedis got sick and the tour guides got lost and then Kiedis nearly fell down a cliff, no cannibals i know of Im really sorry if Im wrong and am making an arse of myself
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Don't read Johnny Cash's autobiography, it's mostly just religious jibber-jabber. There's only a couple chapters of real substance.

The biography of Jimi Hendrix by Sharon Lawrence is good. She was friends with him so she knows her stuff.
shakey is a good neil young biography.
the real frank zappa is a good autobiography if i remember correct
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by Mikehugo2415
That book was amazing. And not just from a Hendrix fanboy's view. I thought it was very in depth about everything.

I thought it was amazingly well researched, but poorly written. He used the same words over and over again, and it was all just facts no speculation or opinions. It's ok when not everything is 100% true. Though I will say hearing the rumor he and Janis Joplin slept together was interesting.