Page 1 of 4
I think all, if not most of us, have been taught to never beat a woman/girl.

Why? Because they are generally classified as weaker than men and it's considered cowardly, and so on.

But, would it be okay to follow the "If she punches, she can take a punch" principle?

Or, if she says something really outrageous that touches a real sore spot, is it okay to do so?

Also, I think it's obvious that if a woman has a dangerous weapon with her it'd be okay to defend oneself.

Let's talk about this serious business.
I can't think of an example when it isn't appropriate.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
They wanted equal treatment, remember?
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I've never once hit a girl before, not even my sister.
Never have, never will.

same.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
The only time I could is if she was trying to harm me with a weapon, and even then, I would try my best not to have to punch her.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Double standards are a bitch and should be gotten rid of. If someone deserves to have the shit beaten out of them, they deserve to have the shit beaten out of them. Women have no right to abuse the sexism card.

That being said, other than in extreme situations, one should not just go around picking fights with women. End of story. THAT is cowardly and unfair.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
The only time I would ever hit a girl is if she had a knife or gun against me, or any other time I absolutely need to for self-defense.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Not really. If they were coming at me with a weapon, I'd still try not to hit them. With all due respect to the physical abilites of women, men are naturally a lot stonger. It'd be like hitting a 12 year old.

Just to reiterate, no offence is meant.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
The use of reasonable force is applicable against both genders. If I'm being attacked by someone, I'll (at least try) to do what is necessary to stop the danger. Thing is, it'd take more to stop some women than it would to stop some men, so generalisations are rather absurd in the case of "beating" people.

However, it is never ok to beat anyone unless you are in direct danger from the individual- as long as it is reasonable force, dependant on the situation and the individual.
I once slapped a girl.
This girl was pretty hot as well. And she knew it, she was just going up to guys and demanded a lot of stuff. If she didn't get what she wanted she would slap the guy in the face because she knew they wouldnt slap back. She slapped me several times, I couldnt take it anymore and I just went WHAM in her face. B*tch.
Hmm. I think the rules help to stop men from going a bit crazy and randomly hitting women.
I mean, I'm not saying that if it wasn't frowned upon then men would go round taking chunks out of women, but I am saying that men can be more violent because of biological reasons etc and it would be harder to control men and would encourage abuse within relationships.

I haven't put much thought into this, and I'm kind of tired so don't flame me for thinking the rule is beneficial or something. Even though this post isn't very easy to understand.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
No it's not ok to beat any person, regardless of gender, ethnicity, personal beliefs etc.
I've never hit a girl, not even that one who was about to rip my hair out for reasons I still don't know, and never will.
By beat you mean whilst there un armed then never, but if it was in self defence, then yes.
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Need a new amp so much D:
Orange Stack or Marshall JCM 2000 Stack please.
Quote by Meths
Not really. If they were coming at me with a weapon, I'd still try not to hit them. With all due respect to the physical abilites of women, men are naturally a lot stonger. It'd be like hitting a 12 year old.

Just to reiterate, no offence is meant.

If they are coming at you with a weapon I think a man has every right to hit a woman. Under any other circumstance I wouldn't do it.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I dont think its okay to beat ANYONE (im a girl btw ) If i hit a guy then id be expecting one back tbh
I'm gonna go ahead and assume the title was mistaken and the question is:"Is it ever okay to not be a woman?", and the answer is, never when she's cooking because you don't want her messing up your meal.
If some crazy bitch came up to me with a bat or something and threatened me I wouldn't have a problem jobbing her once or twice.. That is basically the only circumstance I'd hit a women..
Quote by ZanasCross
If she pulls a weapon on you, I'd say its fair to give her a jab.

Or if she refuses to make you a sandwich; it's also appropriate to give her a little kid shot to get her going.

I don't mess around
Quote by snowbert
I once slapped a girl.
This girl was pretty hot as well. And she knew it, she was just going up to guys and demanded a lot of stuff. If she didn't get what she wanted she would slap the guy in the face because she knew they wouldnt slap back. She slapped me several times, I couldnt take it anymore and I just went WHAM in her face. B*tch.

To be honest, I find this sort of stuff certified.

I'm pretty damn patient and tolerant but if a girl would do something like that I'd eventualy snap.
Only in self-defense. I would never want to hurt a woman, but if some bitch is running at me (or a loved one) with a knife you can bet I'll do whatever is necessary to stop her. But that's it. Only an extreme case like that.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The use of reasonable force is applicable against both genders. If I'm being attacked by someone, I'll (at least try) to do what is necessary to stop the danger. Thing is, it'd take more to stop some women than it would to stop some men, so generalisations are rather absurd in the case of "beating" people.

However, it is never ok to beat anyone unless you are in direct danger from the individual- as long as it is reasonable force, dependant on the situation and the individual.

This. If I'm being attacked, I'm going to stop the threat regardless of my assailants gender.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
in any situation where it's okay to beat a man, then it is also okay to beat a woman. Sexes are interchangeable.
I'd rather not have to hit anyone, but if it was in self-defense then it seems understandable, though should still probably be limited.
Only if she strays too far from the kitchen.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Punching a woman is like punching a baby. It's perfectly all right.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
feminists. especially if they want to be "equal" but still think they shouldnt be hit...and yet they will hit you.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
What if the chick is more manly then you, or like what if she is fkn buff as an ox?
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
When is it ok to beat anyone??? I can't believe you even made this thread. This is dispicable.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Page 1 of 4