It seems every single generic -core band has the same type of lame-o shirts with the exact same art style, and they all have some sort of weird looking monster-cartoon-thing, or some sort of "nostalgic" imagery that was played out 6 years ago. And every scene-child in the world has nothing but these types of shirts.

Case and point:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/BandTees/August-Burns-Red-Shreddin-Snowman-SlimFit-TShirt-2XL-918077.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/BandTees/Bring-Me-The-Horizon-Dino-Gore-Tee-Plus-Size-144874.jsp

(And no I don't wear these shirts, like these bands, or spend any time at Hot Topic whatsoever.)

What does the pit think of this "fashion statement"?

EDIT: This wasn't supposed to come out as a rant, or a "wtf these kids these days should stop what teyre doing and conform to meeee!!!!", sorry if it came out that way.
Last edited by CaptinSpalldin at Dec 22, 2009,
You mean that a specific group of people are all wearing similar clothing....that must be new...
I think you mean "Case in point" which would actually be a nifty band name. "Hi I'm Joe and we're Case In Point."

Copyrighted suckas.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
I know man I hate it when people don't dress how I want them to. Everyone should conform to me.
Quote by JackalUK
You mean that a specific group of people are all wearing similar clothing....that must be new...

Post Of The Day

aaanyway...

I dont really notice, the only band tee's that catch my eye are ones that I like...
yeah because graphic tee shirts are so great to begin wtih
signed,
your favorite poster
lol. you little rebel, you...

but yea i've noticed it, i just dont really give a crap. let 'em wear whatever. if you dont like it, then theres an easy solution. burn down the factories these shirts are being made at!! or just, you know, dont wear 'em.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
every group or scene wears basically the same crap. Im sure you dress like most of your friends
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by patsfannumero1
the asian girl on the bring me the horizon shirt with the lion is hot.

Asian? the hell are you on??

And if they bother you that much, I wouldn't recommend buying one....

I just bought this shirt:

I love it.
That's a nice generalization. No, not all -core bands have shirts like that.
Scene kids make me sick to the stomach, Especially when they wear shit like this.
I Was A Feind
I like that this kind of thing happens.
I'd be incredibly disappointed if when I grow up and talk to my kids about sub-cultures within the music scene I'd have to say that they weren't really happening and everyone in the world just wore sentacterlusly bland clothes.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by Erik_Aero
That's a nice generalization. No, not all -core bands have shirts like that.

Re-read the first sentence, I actually like most -core.
Wouldn't you be happier just trying to find stuff you like instead of stuff you don't?
Quote by lceman13
The amount of ignorance in this thread is amazing.
If consequences dictate, it's only wrong when we get caught - Tool
Fits them perfect.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
yes. the shirts are ugly as shit. but then again, the kids who wear them are so ****ing unintelligent what can you really expect?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.