Can you download a guitar tuner for your' phone?

I have a Lg viewty touchscreen phone btw Please answer fast!
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

AC/DC Rule and You know it!
i know there is an iphone app. But phones have horrible quality speakers and recievers. SO dont expect to be perfectly in tune but rather a generalization.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
well yeah i know that, but is there a link to a good tuner? which my phone can use
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

I have , but i play a lot at my friends place or at school so its nice to have one in my phone

Quote by bleeditout
I have , but i play a lot at my friends place or at school so its nice to have one in my phone

Keep one at your friend's house, and carry one in your backpack.

Solution = found.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Buy a tuner that you can carry around? Why have one in your phone that will get you close, when you can have one that will make sure your perfectly in tune.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Record some reference notes.

Probably better using your ears than something as inaccurate and distorty as a phone.
Quote by bleeditout

How hard is it to throw a tuner in your pocket? i mean its not like they eat a whole lot of space.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by TechnoLp
How hard is it to throw a tuner in your pocket? i mean its not like they eat a whole lot of space.
You even get ones that will clip right on your guitar and take up next to no space.

Imagine that?
Omg dudes xD Im a icelander so i dont have cash, so can you just tell me if there's a guitar tuner for Phones? xD

Quote by bleeditout
Omg dudes xD Im a icelander so i dont have cash, so can you just tell me if there's a guitar tuner for Phones? xD

If you can afford a phone you can afford a tuner. Amirite
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Quote by trivium036

yurite
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by trivium036
Well Iceland suffered total financial collapse, so he might have a point.
sod it unless you go get the iPhone 3G S.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

cos people here find it more fun to be a pain in the ass

they are right just buy a tuner!!!!!
You guys are mean

... Still love you guys though

Well they made an auto-tune app that was sponsored by T-pain, so they better have a guitar tuner app.
i say you record your strings as a reference then play them back for guitar.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Dude, how can we see if your phone has one? You're the one with the phone, check your app store yourself...Jeez. It would have been quicker and less effort than asking here.