Just uploaded 5 new original songs to my profile (I had covers there before but deleted them).

The first song Live and Die In Love is my first attempt at a Hard Rock single and currently it is in this acoustic demo form but vocal overdubs and screams have been added. Hope you have a chance to check these brand new songs out. All recorded this past week:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/gilsmusic/
Do you mostly play acoustic? Because the overall tone of the 5 tracks feels the same, minus one. Same tempo and rhythm. I like Live and Die in love the best because of the attempt at harmony, but adding harmony on the guitar would bring your acoustic songs from so-so to good.

Your voice is cool, it sounds good. But overall, they sound the same and could use some variety.
Quote by greennblue10
Do you mostly play acoustic? Because the overall tone of the 5 tracks feels the same, minus one. Same tempo and rhythm. I like Live and Die in love the best because of the attempt at harmony, but adding harmony on the guitar would bring your acoustic songs from so-so to good.

Your voice is cool, it sounds good. But overall, they sound the same and could use some variety.

Thanks for the critique and fro listening!
Theses are very quick one take acoustic demos. Definitely songs in progress.
I do mainly play acoustic.
I have two CDs out with many more original songs but these 5 are the latest from this past week.

BTW< I see we're in the same City!