well i decided this year with christmas $ im gonna buy a ibanez GRG170dx but after that i thought about putting better pick ups on my peavey raptor (strat-a-like) and my ibby. my peavey has the HSS pick up config. on it and i lyk that bt im pretty sure ill lyk the HSH style more and i was wondering should i spend more money on new guitars or should i just upgrade the 1's i have and how hard is it 2 swap out pick ups on a guitar?
Quote by MetalGuitarest
i'd personally just buy a new guitar... maybe somthing bettter then a GRG though

yea id lyk to get some thing better bt unfortinatley i dnt hav the $$$
Save up for a vocabulary book, it will help you pass highschool, which will help you get into a good college. Because of this good college, you will get a better paying job, which will give you enough money to get a better guitar than a grg.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Save up for a vocabulary book, it will help you pass highschool, which will help you get into a good college. Because of this good college, you will get a better paying job, which will give you enough money to get a better guitar than a grg.

x2. You won't impress anyone with your typing skilll yoy yo dolla

I would buy a new guitar. Start with something worth modifying. Look on craigslist too. A good used high quality guitar may be better for you.