Alright guys, wrote this one today after many hours on Reaper, I finally tuned, innotated, and set my trem to E standard for this one, and I think ya'll are going to like this one. I know the lead messes up inplaces, kept almost loosing my pick

How does the mix sound? Need to improve on anyplaces or things?

Ya'll know the drill.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ethan_hanus/music/all/play755248

Leave me a linky and I'll crit yours. Thanks.
Dark, I liked it. the drums could be mixed a little more evenly, but everything else in the mix sounded nice, the guitar tone was grand. Good work, and nice song.
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
Cool song. I think there's too much lead guitar going around to let everything else breath. Other than that, it's pretty solid. I'm going to rerecord the intro to mine, it was really late when I finished it, I notice I made quite alot of mistakes, but I was kinda tired so I just went "**** It!" lol. Check it out again if you get the time. Thanks.
Well, where is the bass ? I hear none.
I can´t dig the intro solo. I think you could have played something more structured.
The drums are not as loud as they could be.
The rhythm guitars are ok. Good double tracking.
Sometimes it sounds like you don´t know what you will play next (the solo). Give yourself a break and let the song flow. The lead guitar doesn´t always need to be played.
I hope this critic helps you improve and keeps you motivated!
First off, not as bluesy as I was expecting, and it was upsetting just kidding. But once I got over that, I noticed that the drums could've been louder. They were just a little too far back in the mix and could've been brought forward a little more. I also thought that you're cymbals were panned a little too much. I really like the concept of panning the drums, I do it in 99% of my recordings, but not as much as you did. Just a little bit is all it takes. This is how I do it: Think of yourself sitting in from of a drumset. There snare and the bass are right in front of you, and should (in my opinion) be right dead center, not panned to either side. The bass drum and snare are the driving force of a rock song, wouldn't you agree? So it would make sense not to pan them. Okay, now imagine yourself in front of the drumset again. Pretend like you're reaching out to hit the ride cymbal. Hold your arm out there, and remember the angle in relation to your arm and your eyes as if you were looking straight forward. Now go to your mixer, and fade the ride cymbal until you think it matches that angle. I usually do this with the ride cymbal, 1 or 2 of the crash cymbals (sometimes I like to keep the crashes panned in the same place though), and the hi-hats. Okay, now on to more critiquing...

YOU NEED SOME BASS GUITAR IN THERE! Bass is so underrated. If you add the bass in there, you may not be able to tell the difference, but if you listen to this version you have here, and record a version with a bass guitar in there, and listen to the two different versions side by side, you will be able to hear the difference.

EDIT: Almost forgot: C4C? It's the only song in my profile, but go here to post your crit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22693941#post22693941
Yeah as the guy above said it was not this kinda of blues i was expecting!

It has a little epic feeling, that's cool =)

Some notes are out of scales. You might need to practice your bending or something

The slow part is cool

Thanks for the critique!
Yeah, sorry it wasn't as bluesy as you thought it was gonna be, that's why I put rock/blues, cause the lead guitar is a blues scale of some sort I think. As for the bass, sorry again, I know it could use it, but I don't have a bass guitar, or a MIDI programmer to program bass in there, I hate MIDI, I would rather play it myself. lol. And the drums, yeah, the panning didn't work out too well, I designed the drum track then wrote the song to the drum track, bit of a weird process, but it works. I'm getting better at the drum programming though, still have to practice a few things.

But thanks for the crit guys.