maybe this is just the point of view of a black guy. but what do white people have left to gripe about? i dont understand. could someone enlighten me to a modern day white person struggles? any that specifically relates to your color and not struggles that are common to everyone.
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
We dont. Some people are just bitchy, this is why emos are made fu of, because they're rich (or atleast middle class) and white.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by FoolishFool
maybe this is just the point of view of a black guy. but what do white people have left to gripe about? i dont understand. could someone enlighten me to a modern day white person struggles? any that specifically relates to your color and not struggles that are common to everyone.

niggerz
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I think they bitch alot about inequality but they've never quite experienced and discrimination like minorities in the present and past. Don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are white, but they just seem like a whiney lot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TheBackHouse
what do black people have left to gripe about

The White man putt'n 'em down!