Hey

Id say im a fairly advanced guitarist.. but im more of a difficult riffing, different rhythm kind of guitarist. But would love to get my soloing up. Even easy soloing i struggle with. any tips?
cheers
Gear:

LTD MH250NT w/EMG's
Jackson DKMG
Peavey 6505 Head
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Take a style you like and practice some songs which are in that style. Incorporate the techniques of that style into your playing. I'm assuming you know the basic major and minor scales; play around with them in a melodic manner if you do, learn them then play around with them in a melodic manner.
Quote by Geldin
Take a style you like and practice some songs which are in that style. Incorporate the techniques of that style into your playing. I'm assuming you know the basic major and minor scales; play around with them in a melodic manner if you do, learn them then play around with them in a melodic manner.

You can also add legato, stuff like slides, bends to really spice up your major and minor scales.
My gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Yamaha PSR-520 (Keyboard)
Roland Cube 30X
Boss ME-50
Whammy Pedal 4

My YouTube Channel
Got a few Muse and Rockschool Grade 3 pieces up there!
so ur a rhythm player... assuming that u have all the basic stuff... now try to learn any solo and try to look at it slowly... and analyse it... start out with a simple solo... and gradually increase the difficulty...