alright, so i have a friend who likes to party a lot. she'll go to random people's houses, she won't have any idea who they are, if they're having a party, get drunk and high and stuff. is it just me, or is this a bad idea? i mean, we know how people can be out there.
Grade 11 and 12 was so gay. Everyone would have open house parties and advertise them on myspace and shit then the police would come and break them up at like 8:30. good times
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I do it all the time, not like show up if I see there's a party there, It'll be more like a friend knows them or a friend of a friend, but yeh, if it's like just showing up randomly, I'd say it is a bad plan, but not like rapey cities bad.

...I dunno where I'm going with this.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
No, it's fine, the world needs drunk *****s.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
yeah, and she'll just go to them. never met the person before in her life. i don't ****ing get it.
Quote by parigod
No, it's fine, the world needs drunk *****s.

this.

those kind of girls are the reason to go to parties
parties at random people's houses is so f*cking awesome!
mainly in december at eve new year or xmas
Hard Rock,Nu Metal,Trance n Hardstyle lover
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
this.

those kind of girls are the reason to go to parties

it's all fine and dandy until there is a girl vomiting profusely on the street. worst. blowjob. ever
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by kornfire15
oh and if it matters, i live in cleveland

I don't think it does.
Quote by forza21
I don't think it does.

well it does sorta.

showing up to a random party is probably more successful somewhere in cleveland than it would be in say, harlem
rape

thats whats going to happen
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I like to show up to random parties, snort a few ecstasy pills, and see who takes advantage of me...
Is she hot? If not, it's a bad idea. If so, GREAT idea. Seriously though, prolly bad idea. But talk to her; if she stops, then good. If not, well, it's not like you can make her.
admit it TS, you have feelings for her, amirite? you dont want her getting wasted and then some random guy smashing her, amirite? you want to date her and smash her yourself, hoping to be her first time even though she probably lost her virginity years ago, amirite?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Every party has randoms, depending on how they are it can mean a new facebook friend
I used to be exactly like her, until I was assaulted, I won't say how, but I've not been to a house party since. That was 4 years ago.
Tell her to stop before something bad happens, because it probably will.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
My name is deathdrummer and i like to party, Yeah i have showed up to random peoples house parties. Those were the good days.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by JacobTheMe
I don't know, i've never been invited to a party.

Come party over here
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by zaidsharifi
I know chicks that did that. Now half of them are single mothers at age 18. I'm not kidding.

On topic this ---- I know a shit load of people like that.

Unless the chicks a ho, then you really have nothing to worry about. Also if she can handle what she is drinking then nothing really to worry about. But then again...the moment she doesn't handle could **** up her life.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I'm always more of a shindig fan with friends, parties fail.

I'm extremely phobic about being around a bunch of people I don't know, especially in a socializing situation. Plus I just plain don't trust people I don't know...

Once I almost went to a real party with my former guy friend I fell the hardest for. I hate parties, but I wanted to impress him I guess for some idiotic reason. We ended up not going because we couldn't get a ride, I had offered to drive but he knew that'd we'd be smoking and doesn't approve of driving high.

Instead, we smoked shit weed in a broken down camper with nothing but a candle to keep warm in the middle of winter. They told me I grew elf ears. Then went back to his friends house, ate the weirdest but most amazing tasting combination of foods including chicken patties, and fell asleep watching The Big Lebowski.

I was a stupid, stupid person back then. A whole year ago.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
This might sound sexist but a girl really shouldn't go to a party unless they have at least one male friend whom they can trust going also.

When there's no one there to stop a drunk chick from being taken advantage of, rape happens.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I don't like the idea of being at someone's house when the people hosting the party possibly (and most probably) don't want strangers there. I don't mind at my parties if chill people that we don't know show up. But I know that a lot of others do care, and it can get hostile sometimes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by dudetheman
This might sound sexist but a girl really shouldn't go to a party unless they have at least one male friend whom they can trust going also.

When there's no one there to stop a drunk chick from being taken advantage of, rape happens.

Or.... the girl can just not be retarded and get too drunk to stop the rape...
I love doing that. 75% of my hook ups have happened at random parties.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?