ok I planned on getting the g system.. it changes channels on your amp AND has awesome effects...but it only changes 4 amp settings and my Roadster has 8 buttons on the footswitch. So...Im thinking of the G FORCE 2 and getting Ground Control Pro and GCX to run it BUT... (and here is my confusion)... can I change presets in the rack unit ( the G Force 2) and change amp channels with out buying another GCX to go with the controller?
Roadsters only have 4 channels AFAIK, the rest of the footswitches are for the FX loop, solo boost, etc. I think you'd probably need the extra controller for the auxilary stuff, but if you just want to use the channel switching, you'll be fine with just the G-System.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Cant go wrong with the G-system. Superior to the G-Force effects wise (just wrote a review ) but I don't know bout the amp thing. Does the GCX have to outputs one for amp other fot the g-force?
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Quote by Wiintruder
Cant go wrong with the G-system. Superior to the G-Force effects wise (just wrote a review ) but I don't know bout the amp thing. Does the GCX have to outputs one for amp other fot the g-force?

hell man...i dont know lol. thats part of the reason Im confused. I need a guitar tech lol...why cant i be rich? lol
Before you get a GCX you may want to PM the user Grisky. I think he uses one and based on his posts I'd trust his opinion.