PEOPLES OF THE HUMBLE GG AND A! I return again with good news. I've been accepted to school. Per my father's agreement that upon entry to college, the aquisition of a new amplification device will happen.

Price:
I want to keep the price under 1500 for a head, than i'll snag some type of 2x12 and be on my way
Sounds Wanted:
I'm interested in something with a british voicing- but am open to suggestions. I like a fair amount again- Enough gain to nail those AiC, King's X, Galactic Cowboys, and Megadeth (early 90s heavy metal/late 80s thrash) and really clean up when the volume is rolled down. I really want a single channel amp
Gigging or No: I GIG!
Specs:
I'm looking at used Splawn Pro-Mod or Super-comp, Baron MIL60 and late 70s Marshall JMPs with an overdrive in front (sex tone in box). I'm not opposed to going used.

THE TIME HAS COME TO RAISE AXES TO THE SCORN OF VALHALLA! (and go see clutch!)
You already know what I think

There is a Pro Stock in Penn too

http://www2.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=mus&itm=splawn&loc=&fil=+&ys=&ye=&ps=&pe=&pgs=100&submit=++++go++++

PS: When I first read this I though you said you were opposed to going used. Sorry.
Splawn Pro stock. DO IT NAO
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era