Page 1 of 2
Those guitars are all fakes.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
"American National Flag".

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
"American National Flag".

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Mozilla Tab says 'China Wholesale'?

They have all kinds of stuff on here including cell phones.

They have a whole section on handling 'Disputes'

Dispute
TradeTang's Role in Disputes
Dispute Process
Item Not Received
Open and escalate a dispute
Items Significantly Not as
Described
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Dec 22, 2009,
I wonder if it ever occurs to them that they could probably sell a lot more if they just sold the bodies with no tuners or electronics for the buyer to finish? I wouldn’t mind buying one of those bodies cheap and wiring it myself.
Definitely fakes. I know plenty more out there...

Trust me you do not want to buy any of these. Some of them can easily be told to be fake just by appearance. I remember there was a Jimi Hendrix signature Flying V selling for dirt cheap, and then upon inspection on the web I found the artwork was misaligned.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Items Significantly Not as Described

Wow that's awesome.
I have a huge fear if rays.

This is the description from an Alto Sax:

free shipping! Beauty Exquisite New Alto Sax Saxophone+Hard se

"This Saxophone is of the finest quality, and yet it is only a fraction of the cost that you would normally pay. You may be wondering how such an amazing product could be so cheap, It is possible beuse it has been manufactur in na, where labour is cheap. Cheap labour does not mean that quality has been compromis; all parts are of the highest quality and have been import from overseas.

When purchasing this Saxophone you n only stand to win. If you are dissatisfi with the quality, look or sound of this Saxophone you will receive a full refund; however, if you are satisfi, you have just sav yourself hundrs of dollars!!! So go on, treat yourself to the guitar you have always want.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, I would be only to happy to help where I n.

If you have any problem, please contact me ."

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It seems to me that some of the pics they have up are of legit Les Pauls, but the product you're buying is certainly not legit.

http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/High-Quality-Gibson-Black-Beauty-Les-Paul-Custom-3-Pickups-Electric-Guitar/111390-1711185.html
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I like how there's a quality range. I also like their affordable prices and commitment to the customer.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by Raijouta
It seems to me that some of the pics they have up are of legit Les Pauls, but the product you're buying is certainly not legit.

http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/High-Quality-Gibson-Black-Beauty-Les-Paul-Custom-3-Pickups-Electric-Guitar/111390-1711185.html

Actually most of the pictures are of the actual product. They're just very good at creating copies of them.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Hows the quality of these instruments as far as wood quality, machining, hardware and pickups go?
Quote by Iceguize
Hows the quality of these instruments as far as wood quality, machining, hardware and pickups go?

Probably absolute balls.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Probably absolute balls.

Tissue box + Toilet paper roll + Elastic band.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
These aren't even good quality fakes. They've not made a single bit of effort.

Stay away!!

If you have your heart on a copy of a guitar, then buy one from a different manufacturer. A lot of companies crank out Gibson/Fender look a likes that probably play a fuckton better than these.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
IMO wood should be good. Everything else no.

And that Gibson Goldtop looks very orangy to me
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
The site claims they make the Gibsons in their own factory. How obviously fake can you get?
Oh god, the product descriptions are priceless

http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/Free-shipping-Genuine-spot-Marshall-Marshall-MS-2R-MINI-Electric-Guitar-Tone-/114116-1959187.html

Product Description:

Genuine spot ◆ Marshall Marshall MS-2R MINI Electric Guitar Tone

"If not for the Marshall speakers, Cream and the Jimi Hendrix Experience in the late 60s when he would not be so good, if not so stick Cream and Hendrix, heavy metals might not be born.

If the world does not have heavy metal music, then there will not be "Guitar World" magazine. So all you readers may now learn blowing clarinet, or in efforts to train to become a sports star. Therefore, every one of us are very active in conservation due to this gentleman a big favor in London - his name is Jim Marshall. Marshall speaker is the greatest rock and roll in the course of development of the monument, while affecting the most influential rock and roll history, the great guitarist who: Pete Townsend, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ritchie Blackmore, Mick Ralphs, Angus Young, Billy Gibbons, Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Slash, Dave Navarro and Tom Morello, listed only some of the people here."

However would "Guitar World" cope without the heavy metal!
Last edited by Emit Remmus at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Emit Remmus
Oh god, the product descriptions are priceless

http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/Free-shipping-Genuine-spot-Marshall-Marshall-MS-2R-MINI-Electric-Guitar-Tone-/114116-1959187.html

Product Description:

Genuine spot ◆ Marshall Marshall MS-2R MINI Electric Guitar Tone

"If not for the Marshall speakers, Cream and the Jimi Hendrix Experience in the late 60s when he would not be so good, if not so stick Cream and Hendrix, heavy metals might not be born.

If the world does not have heavy metal music, then there will not be "Guitar World" magazine. So all you readers may now learn blowing clarinet, or in efforts to train to become a sports star. Therefore, every one of us are very active in conservation due to this gentleman a big favor in London - his name is Jim Marshall. Marshall speaker is the greatest rock and roll in the course of development of the monument, while affecting the most influential rock and roll history, the great guitarist who: Pete Townsend, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ritchie Blackmore, Mick Ralphs, Angus Young, Billy Gibbons, Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Slash, Dave Navarro and Tom Morello, listed only some of the people here."

However would "Guitar World" cope without the heavy metal!

wow i didnt realize you can get a second extension cab for the mini marshall

awesome!

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
wow i didnt realize you can get a second extension cab for the mini marshall

awesome!

Yeah, but only though TradeTang.com. Hurry order now, only why stocks last. It's the development of the monument

Edit: Did they label the Fender as Fanta and describe it as the "most cattle wandering singer guitar speaker?" I love this site.
Last edited by Emit Remmus at Dec 23, 2009,
Quote by Iceguize

"Many of guitar making mahogany and maple. The other parts and pickups has import from korea.sometimes has some little blehmish and chromatism this is impossible.don't worry pls contact with our customer service "

BAHAHAHAH
they print the same if number on every orange gibson acoustic sticker
its a bitter sweet symphony this life try to make ends meet your a slave to money then you die
i keep reading the descriptions in a chinese accent
bunch of scamming little buggers
its a bitter sweet symphony this life try to make ends meet your a slave to money then you die
Quote by stuartstratford
i keep reading the descriptions in a chinese accent
bunch of scamming little buggers

LOL! Win pic.. but someone should buy the cheapest thing then sue them and share the money with UG !

Sounds like a plan to me, it'd be awesome if these were real though.. They have tons of stuff, they're even selling 'Iphones' at $100 each..

EDIT: BTW! on the page about iphones.. right at the end..

Attention Please!!!
This is 3G face phone,not original ,you can choose the phone with Logo or without Logo, I must tell you this products do not has GPS , not works with 3G network,not smart phone, can`t use itunes. Once you order it,we have no responsibility for the misunderstanding. You are looking a GSM phone ! Thank you very much for your understanding and support !the real memory is 4GB.made in china.top quality

The bit that made me lol the most was the fact it says 32GB memory then "real memory is 4GB"..

HELLO!

Last edited by JamesLPs at Dec 23, 2009,
If you look closely I think it is like an eBay site. Each item has a different seller.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
tube it's like an eBay site, but probably affiliated with it's members and knows its ripping people off.. Plus it's not bidding they know that their guitars are going to go for such a low price because they'll probably break during shipping..

HELLO!

well if they are selling gibsons for that low i wonder how much an ibanez is????
hmm they'd probably give it for free!!!!!
Quote by Raijouta

That's definitely not a real Custom. There's no CS stamp on the back, the truss rod cover goes all the way to the nut, Gibson serial #s are very rarely painted on and the fretboard is supposed to be ebony.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
If something seems to good to be true, it usually is. These guitars are most likely shit. You'd better buy a squier or cheap epiphone, 'cos they're better value for money...
Don't be afraid to take liberties with this music. Try and put some of yourself into it.--Brian Setzer

Page 1 of 2